8-16: Bills' Training Camp Practice - 10 AM to 12 PM

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be silly to cut a player of EJs ability outright, unless it's a locker room distraction or salary cap issue. I don't think Bills are at risk in either of these instances. My guess is that he's traded by the end of preseason.

would be the wise the choice

Pats* will pick him up and start him against us. He will then proceed to lead the Pats* to the most lopsided victory LOSS in NFL history...

fixed that for ya

Rex Ryan: "Great Job Running Our Two-Minute Drill" (9:49)
HC Rex Ryan addresses the media, after Sunday morning's practice, to talk about practice intensity, the upcoming joint practices with the Browns, the two-minute drill, injury updates and more.

Camp Highlight: Cassel Long Touchdown to Watkins (0:26)
Watch as Matt Cassel finds wide receiver Sammy Watkins down the left side for a long touchdown.

Camp Highlight: MarQueis One Handed Catch (0:28)
Watch as tight end MarQueis Gray makes a nice one handed grab on a pass from EJ Manuel.

Camp Highlight: Sammy Watkins Nice Catch (0:28)
Watch as wide receiver Sammy Watkins makes a nice catch down the right side on a pass from Tyrod Taylor.

Has it crossed anyone's mind that this staff looks at EJ as a rookie? EJ was raw, needed time and coaching, he got neither. If there needed to be more proof of the ineptitude of Marrone and Hacket, watching all three QBs move the team on Friday was it. EJ doesn't cost a lot and what are you going to get for him?

no

I figured you would say Taylor "Swift". :)

ha lol awesome

Buffalo's QB working just as hard in the film room

qbs-erin.jpg

All eyes at training camp have been focused on what each of the three men in Buffalo's quarterback competition have done on the field. After practice is over the competition only continues as the three signal callers toil in the film room to master Greg Roman's offense.

I really do not think EJ has looked any worse or better than any of the other QBs overall (based on impartial tweets, TBD reports, and the first preseason game). He has the highest ceiling. That said, I truly believe his leadership skills, or lack thereof, are holding him back. Can he take command of the huddle, get in someone's face when needed, and truly motivate and control his teammates on and off the field.

I'm really not sure that he can, at least not at this point. If he had this ability, I think he would be at the top of the depth chart.

His spin move...

Or lack of. Seriously.

When he was a rookie, he probably would've spun out of the pressure on that TD throw. This time, he side-stepped the pressure, stepped up, and delivered. Wasn't the prettiest maneuver, but got the job done.

Or lack of. Seriously.

When he was a rookie, he probably would've spun out of the pressure on that TD throw. This time, he side-stepped the pressure, stepped up, and delivered. Wasn't the prettiest maneuver, but got the job done.

right. His rookie year I remember him sacking himself a lot. Don't see that anymore. So there's hope?

...Writes like a college kid....

How dare you speak ill of her...

Erin Kelly is a saint! A SAINT!

right. His rookie year I remember him sacking himself a lot. Don't see that anymore. So there's hope?

Sure...

Edited by LeGOATski

I need to post more often and make more friends so people will actually respond to me. The only thing I ever did wrong was express my displeasure of the Rex Ryan hiring. But I'm fully on board now and actually love that he is our head coach. I promise.

That's not it, just say something controversial and you will get all the "friends" you want.