Peter King will be at TC today (8/12)

eball

He refers to the Redskins as "Washington" or "the team from Washington."

Give me a break.

That's the sort of well-reasoned, logical, thoughtful input I've come to expect on this board.

So, what do you think of all those coloreds playing the game nowadays?

He is an excellent writer, and he has unparalleled contacts within the league.

I don't always agree with his takes, but there's no question he's a terrific read.

Agreed.

PK's the only national guy I go out of my way to read, since I know there will be a ton of good quotes from his contacts and it won't be a 'hit and run' job designed to generate clicks...

I like Peter King a lot. I don't always agree with him, but he often entertains and frequently provides information not available elsewhere.

When he calls, there are a lot of people - from rookie players to seasoned executives - who answer the phone.

I don't expect any national media guy to be perfectly versed on the Bills. Imagine trying to follow 32 teams. Nevertheless, his analyses are usually pretty good because they're shaped by the opinions of the experts and insiders he talks to.

Some people are capable to being immune to the outrage of the day.

Just saying.

and some of those some people you reference are capable of being outraged by other topics of the day. Interesting how that works.

Just saying.

Meanwhile, back on topic I look forward to reading King's perspective on the team.

I love the access he gets. I mean, c'mon, not many people can get Peyton on the phone for an exclusive 90 minutes after the final gun. He certainly is plugged in.

However, he can be maddening as an apologist for the league. He also is a little pretentious with his non-football observations. A week Haiku? "Mr. Starwood Preferred Travel Member?" Whatever Pete. Stick to giving me inside info.

That being said, his is the first thing I read on Monday mornings.

He refers to the Redskins as "Washington" or "the team from Washington."

Give me a break.

Thats great, Time to change that rasist name. White Skins, Black skins, Yellow skins,.... Redskins = Rasist.

Ole Miss banned the confederate Battle flag, people didnt like it but they did it. Its time.