USA Today (and Hondo) have us making the playoffs at 10-6

5th seed...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2015/08/04/record-projections-super-bowl-50-packers-colts/30985171/

Indy 13-3

patriots* 11-5

Denver 10-6

Baltimore 10-6

Buffalo 10-6

miami 10-6

Of course, they have us losing in Baltimore...

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know the Dolphins went out and signed a lot of guys but i'm surprised to see how highly regarded they are in the media. i'd be surprised if they are better than 8-8

Many people outside Buffalo believe their defense is elite now, much like ours, and in addition they have a QB. So I can see that, even if I don't agree, and even if I think our offensive skill players (besides QB) are hands down better.

Tannehill

Wallece

Suh

Dion Jordon

Cameron Wake

Moreno

Granted my brother is a die hard Dolphins fan. But still, they're a very good team. Position for position, no doubt we're better. But they have a QB. We don't.

They do? What's so special about Tannehill other than where he was drafted?

Kiko won that game for us.

And yes, Dolphins, while a much improved team, still have another year to go.

I disagree. The defense caused Flacco to throw like 5 INT's altogether--something that he had never done before. Kiko only had two of them. I'm not saying he wasn't clutch...

They do? What's so special about Tannehill other than where he was drafted?

I don't like the Doll Fans but i know that this QB is legit and he'll be a beast very shortly.

Tannehill

Wallece

Suh

Dion Jordon

Cameron Wake

Moreno

Granted my brother is a die hard Dolphins fan. But still, they're a very good team. Position for position, no doubt we're better. But they have a QB. We don't.

moreno and Wallace are gone and jordan might as well be, he's suspended until 2016. But you got 3! Edited by YoloinOhio

Contrary to many on this forum, I think the Dolphins will have a good season. Over the past few years we usually whomp them, but they play very well against teams outside our division. If they can beat the Jets twice, split with us and the Pats, they will be in the playoffs. You heard it here first.

USA Today also seems to think there are 3 playoff caliber teams in the AFCE. Let's hope they're right!

Suh is going to make up for it all...

Landry's pretty good.

And, of course, Brent Grimes.

i know they have several good players. I was just commenting that he was asked to name 6 and he couldn't. But I think they will be pretty good. They are starting kelvin shepperd though...