Blue & White Scrimmage 8/8 6pm

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance the Bills would consider streaming the action live?

I doubt it. I think it would take a pretty superhuman effort to pull that off at the 11th hour.

Ever heard of Periscope? :D

I wonder what would happen if a couple hundred followers all tried to watch the video stream :)

FYI Periscope is only available for iOS and Android phones right now. But someone has created a Windows and Windows phone app that lets you watch called Telescope for Periscope.

Any iPhone or Android user with an unlimited data plan who is going want to give it a try? :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

@mikerodak: The Bills will have 6 possessions with the first team in tomorrow's scrimmage. Each of Manuel, Cassel and Taylor will run 2.

Any chance the Bills would consider streaming the action live?

i wonder if at least some of it will be on nfln? I am going to the Browns scrimmage tonight and they said it will be on. I think There is an nfln setup at SJF

Edit: probably won't be shown, due to HOF night

Edited by YoloinOhio

I wonder what would happen if a couple hundred followers all tried to watch the video stream :)

FYI Periscope is only available for iOS and Android phones right now. But someone has created a Windows and Windows phone app that lets you watch called Telescope for Periscope.

Any iPhone or Android user with an unlimited data plan who is going want to give it a try? :)

Not sure about degradation of the feed, but periscope is pretty neat. Everyone is a live broadcaster. Obviously they need to figure out the search, etc., but this will be a nightmare for sports franchises at some point down the road...

During the Dead Fare Thee Well shows in Chicago I was watching Periscope feeds on my TV / Stereo (via Apple TV). It was pretty crazy, live video right from the floor of the show.

The kids these days... :beer:

Oh, also, Murph will be at the HOF so he won't be doing play-by-play, but I think they said Chris Brown will be covering for WGR? Would make more sense that it's Sal, but I guess we'll see - they'll have SOMEONE there!

Not sure about degradation of the feed, but periscope is pretty neat. Everyone is a live broadcaster. Obviously they need to figure out the search, etc., but this will be a nightmare for sports franchises at some point down the road...

During the Dead Fare Thee Well shows in Chicago I was watching Periscope feeds on my TV / Stereo (via Apple TV). It was pretty crazy, live video right from the floor of the show.

If anyone IS going to try to Periscope this scrimmage please post your handle in this thread...

I second this. I just installed the windows phone version (telescope) and as a test was watching world championships for swimming in Kazan Russia from the bleachers with amazing video and audio. Impressive!

I was there.. Wow what an amazing 3 days of music