Trade Idea. Fred Jackson

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston is suddenly desperate for a RB - it'd be nice to get a late round pick for one of ours that may be dropped anyway....

Teams don't really trade for rbs unless they are superstars. Too deep of position with a short shelf life. Of course, I would be offering Brown left and right.

You mean the drive by cliff?

Ha ha, on a side note have you ever seen his car? Google it if not.

He rushed for 2,000 yards and then was like the worst back in the league a year and a half later. Ray Rice kind of did that too.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Ha ha, on a side note have you ever seen his car? Google it if not.

He rushed for 2,000 yards and then was like the worst back in the league a year and a half later. Ray Rice kind of did that too.

How about Shaun Alexander? It's flat out amazing what FJax is doing. Getting rid of him is just a stupid, stupid idea.

And the sad part about Rice is its his last season in the NFL than is costing him another shot more than his other "situation."

I think it is far fetched, if anything he'd bring us a 6th or 7th draft pick. Or a backup center.

But, Dallas would be a nice place for him, they don't need him as much as they could use him since their OL blocks well. But, he could stay in and protect Homo or he could bounce out and catch screens when he sees he's not needed (he's a smart player).

Homo? And I got a warning for calling Manuel "Boyuel?" Can we at least draw the line of making up middle school nicknames for other QB's in the league (I'm surprised no one has thought of "Trannyhill" as of yet) but everybody getting butt hurt if you say anything about EJ Manuel at guys who LED THE NFL IN PASSER RATING AND QBR LAST SEASON?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Homo? And I got a warning for calling Manuel "Boyuel?" Can we at least draw the line of making up middle school nicknames for other QB's in the league (I'm surprised no one has thought of "Trannyhill" as of yet) but everybody getting butt hurt if you say anything about EJ Manuel at guys who LED THE NFL IN PASSER RATING AND QBR LAST SEASON?

tablet doesn't know word Romo. Didn't catch it autocorrected. Settled down. Jeesh.

I think you got a warning because it was corny. So is the term butthurt. :)

tablet doesn't know word Romo. Didn't catch it autocorrected. Settled down. Jeesh.

There's absolutely no way any word was autocorrected to "homo" on any device. Regardless, I'm over it. Fred Jackson is not worth anything at this stage in his career. If he has an incredible preseason he could fetch a 4th from a desperate team like the texans.

Guy's been criminally underrated his whole career. And now with the ageist jokes by Bills fans...very nice.

Do not be surprised when he's outplaying McCoy this season. It's just what he does.

This would also not surprise me at all.

I think you got a warning because it was corny. So is the term butthurt. :)

So is the term corny. It hasn't been in since Catcher in the Rye. Edited by metzelaars_lives