LB3

41 members have voted

1. 1. Delete Thread?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast

anyone feeling sorry for the Cheatriots?

A whopping total of 23 players were sidelined, and then about halfway through the session, running back Travaris Cadet joined them when he appeared to grab for his left hamstring during a special-teams coverage drill.

running back LeGarrette Blount (sprained MCL, per the Boston Globe)

I'm trying to not make fun of any other teams injuries, just because I know it'll jinx us.

Oh yeah... I'd never make fun of that stuff. The injury bug bites everyone, but I don't want to feel like we deserved it because I was yapping off! Be lucky and deep, and cross your fingers.

‏@RapSheet

#Redskins starting TE Niles Paul has suffered a dislocated ankle, source said. MRI to see if the ligaments are intact. Crushing blow.

Jay Gruden confirmed out for the season. Ouch.

The video replay was awful looking. Looked like a lame horse on the track. Foot was just sideways. You've gotta feel for the guy.

Yeah I've seen dislocated ankles before... feet pointing wrong direction and everything, no interest in seeking the replay out :o

I read somewhere the Skins are down 4 TEs? That's some **** luck, damn.

The NFL needs to increase the 53 man roster

I think there are too many players as it is. But due to injuries, I could see it increasing to 60.

I think the NFL needs more conditioning and less practice/preseason games so there aren't so many injuries before the start of Week 1.

Benjamin carted off field during Panthers practice

The Carolina Panthers saw one of their star players go down Wednesday morning.

Kelvin Benjamin was carted from practice after suffering what appeared to be a left knee injury, according to reporters at the joint practice with the Miami Dolphins.

Kelvin Benjamin goes down with an injury when running a route, doesn't look good. pic.twitter.com/e4VOTjEW5A