Help.....NFL game Pass

@NFLGamePass

Now on Apple TVdont miss the last night of the NFL Preseason. Watch live games with NFL Game Pass. https://www.nfl.com/gamepass?campaign=sp-nf-gd-os-tw-1000154

It's kinda of weird how it's set up on AppleTV. Not sure I like it but doesn't really matter. The new AppleTV is set to be released and from Ive heard you'll just be able to download apps, like the iPhone.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got mine too. I already used the 7-day free trial, so when I click "start free trial" (which seems to be the only option), and put in my promo code, it says I won't have to pay after the free trial, so I click pay now, and it says I already used the free trial. Does anyone see where to just outright buy game pass and bypass the free trial BS?

The Bills FINALLY sent the free codes for Game Pass. Jeez, we only missed all of preseason. <_<

They certainly didn't handle it ideally...luckily for us two of the Bills' games were nationally televised (and lucky for me the first one was on locally in NC).

The viewing restrictions killed Game Rewind for me. Can't watch any time on Sunday or on Monday night. By Tuesday I've read everything, seen highlights and am on to Cincinnati.

I'd probably pay several hundred dollars more than I do for Sunday ticket to be able to start watching the compressed game 30 minutes before the end of the live game and "catch up" with the ending.

Just got mine too. I already used the 7-day free trial, so when I click "start free trial" (which seems to be the only option), and put in my promo code, it says I won't have to pay after the free trial, so I click pay now, and it says I already used the free trial. Does anyone see where to just outright buy game pass and bypass the free trial BS?

This happened to me and it left me with an invalidated promo code and no subscription. Customer support has been less than helpful. They said that I need to use a new account to use the promo, which doesn't really help after the fact.

when i'm at the ralph, half the time i'm watching individual matchups with my binoculars and I miss some action not following the ball (I fancy myself a talent evaluator....lol).

they only show replays about half the time in-stadium (big complaint).

so later that evening, I can use game pass to re-watch the plays I missed.

fyi: in a 3 hour game their is only about 11 minutes of real action (from the time the ball is snapped to the time the whistle blows play dead). 30 minute condensed is nice.

I still haven't received my code. Any other Season Ticketholders from Canada get theirs? I recall reading something that it wasn't available in Canada, but expected it to be a geographic restriction on the login that I could easily bypass with a VPN.