Lunch wine with chef Jim this Tuesday in finger lakes area

mead107

Anyone interested let me know . Exact location will not be known until Tuesday. My wife can not make it because of work. Anyone from this area that wants to ride along let me know.

Edited by mead107

Anyone interested let me know . Exact location will not be known until Tuesday. My wife can not make it because of work. Anyone from this area that wants to ride along let me know.

I assume you meant chief arsehole, otherwise known as Chef Jim?

Oh they love the Finger Lakes. It's the company they most likely have an issue with. I should post a pic of my niece who's going to be there. They'll be pounding the door down.

Where did you guys end up going? Finger lakes is a pretty wide region.

Tuesday seneca lake

I'm in. Load up the party bus. Gettin' weird in the Finger Lakes.

more than welcome to ride along

Ok the places I like to hit are Fox Run. Decent wine and they even make a port (I think) but most impotantly first place on the drive and first glass is ways the best glass. Herman J. Weimar (Hermann the German) is next. Damn good whites and bubbles. If we're going to meet it needs to be for lunch Wine tasting IMO is not my favorite way to enjoy wine. For me it's a bottle (or 5) a spread of great food and a wonderdul view outdoors. I'm thinkung Villa Bellangelo on the west side of Lake Seneca.

very jealous ya'll get to do this.

if any of you ever come thru central carolina let me know... any of you. except beerball. i already know where you are at all times.

Restraining order or tracking device?

I see you listened to my advice of not posting anything about are meeting. LOL

Glad I took the time to meet you today. Was a lot of fun.

Yes it was. We went over to Hermann J Weimer after. The best wine I've had in the region. Going to my other sister's today on Lake Ontario.

It was a great time... Mead and Chef decided to dress up as bikers so they knew who the other was.... Mead showed up looking like Lance Armstrong and Chef looked like something straight from Wild Hogs.... It was kind of weird watching them do their "lady and the tramp" thing....