Saints cut Junior Galette

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's actually insane (like clinically). This guy isn't some random entitled jerk; he is actually a lunatic.

ill second that its not a normal football diva attitude. he should actually be on medication from everything ive ever heard.

Maybe it's a Brandon Marshall situation. I think he went to rehab for 6 weeks or so and is now on medication and an advocate for mental illness support.

Hopefully for him and the people around him, it's a similar circumstance. The NFL as a whole seems to be getting to grips with mental health issues but it still takes the individual to seek the help.

The alternative is much worse. He's just a horrible person and this has no root cause.

Also, fwiw the stuff that he said about Sean Payton has legs. The side chick and the drugs have been told to me by very reliable sources. It's been rumored all over here but I can confidently say that both of those are true and why his family relocated to Dallas.

Also, fwiw the stuff that he said about Sean Payton has legs. The side chick and the drugs have been told to me by very reliable sources. It's been rumored all over here but I can confidently say that both of those are true and why his family relocated to Dallas.

the alcohol and drugs has long been around him. a girl on the side wouldnt be shocking.

No way should the Bills sign him. They already have a problem with so much $$$$ tied up in the D line (unless someone wants to suggest letting Dareus go to free up cash for Gillette? No, I didn't think so.)

As for Jerry Hughes, in Indy he was a talented player who couldn't unseat Freeney. No insult there, Freeney was a great player. Indy just gave up on him too soon.

Yeah, I don't think that Galette makes any sense for the Bills. He's expensive and a total lunatic. 100% pass on this one. He makes sense for a team that is close, with good culture and pass rush issues. Maybe somewhere like Indianapolis as an example.

Yep. We already have good pass rushers. Why sign someone with his character issues to add so little?

Dead money value of $16.2 million this year. Ouch!

Post June 1st cut so most of the hit is next year. That said, the Saints are in deep cap trouble next offseason.

It's like he's intentionally making himself unemployable. Doesn't care about how he's perceived. Teams would have to be insane to sign him.

True. And then there's the near certainty that he would have to serve a lengthy suspension if he would get picked up by a team.