Saints cut Junior Galette

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't think that Galette makes any sense for the Bills. He's expensive and a total lunatic. 100% pass on this one. He makes sense for a team that is close, with good culture and pass rush issues. Maybe somewhere like Indianapolis as an example.

that is exactly the team that is desperate enough for they missing piece on D. Can you imagine if they just had hung onto Hughes? Bet Grigson regrets that decision every day.

@TheSaintsBeat: Talked to Junior Galette on release: "The worst call they've ever made. It was a terrible call to kick me when I'm down." More coming...

Sounds like a death threat.

Yeah, I don't think that Galette makes any sense for the Bills. He's expensive and a total lunatic. 100% pass on this one. He makes sense for a team that is close, with good culture and pass rush issues. Maybe somewhere like Indianapolis as an example.

agreed. If we're adding a splashy piece, it's not a 3rd pass rusher that's injured and potentially facing suspension and calling out his old team louder than I ever heard him own his own short comings.

that is exactly the team that is desperate enough for they missing piece on D. Can you imagine if they just had hung onto Hughes? Bet Grigson regrets that decision every day.

That's easy to say now, but Hughes may never have flourished in Indy. Sometimes a change of scenery is necessary for a player to figure it out.

That's easy to say now, but Hughes may never have flourished in Indy. Sometimes a change of scenery is necessary for a player to figure it out.

Going to a team with insanely talented 100 million dollar players around him surely didn't hurt, either. Not negating Hughes talent, just saying he certainly didn't have that help in Indy.