hello to all

Shirl

Best Player,

I've been telling Marion for years that he's not a veteran. But he insists that he served his county. He tried joining the real service out of high school, but they wouldn't let him in because of his condition. I figured, what the heck. He's not hurting anybody. So he goes down to the VFW and wears his little homemade Purple Heart from when a dog bit his bum back in '72. Kinda cute really.

Surprised that your son Joe isn't posting this weekend.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to get off the computer now because Shirl needs to check her numbers. I was one of the first postal servicemen to carry pepper spray for dogs and unruly kids that spray painted my delivery truck. It worked great on dogs and the one time I sprayed a kid he was blinded for a few minutes until he saw clear enough to get home. My truck was clean after that. That fact that I was an armed serviceman with 40 years of service is something I am proud of no matter what you say.

who is that in your avatar picture?

Bestplayer. Once again im not sure what fishing has to do with my writings. And i dont troll, I jig. Plus if I wear a flag on my uniform and carry pepper spray, plus I have a uniform, i'd say I served my country. Sorry you disagree but my service with the PO gives you that right to disagree. You can thank me later then.

Bestplayer. Once again im not sure what fishing has to do with my writings. And i dont troll, I jig. Plus if I wear a flag on my uniform and carry pepper spray, plus I have a uniform, i'd say I served my country. Sorry you disagree but my service with the PO gives you that right to disagree. You can thank me later then.

is that supposed to be you in the picture? i am confused... a postal worker?

Look you POS keep insulting vets. You think this is humor funnyman? You sick ***k. And like others here have alluded too, there is a pretty good chance some know who you are. Seek mental help, your a sick child like jerk. See ya tomorrow under your other name. Normally i do not engage with trolls but anyone who direspects American former or active servicemen well that's different I will engage. Still think you funny dude?

Simply stunned, like some one else asked why isn't this scum banned? This is out of control of course IMO only.

Look you POS keep insulting vets. You think this is humor funnyman? You sick ***k. And like others here have alluded too, there is a pretty good chance some know who you are. Seek mental help, your a sick child like jerk. See ya tomorrow under your other name. Normally i do not engage with trolls but anyone who direspects American former or active servicemen well that's different I will engage. Still think you funny dude?

Simply stunned, like some one else asked why isn't this scum banned? This is out of control of course IMO only.

Breathe deep

Lighten up, Francis.

Edited by Bad Things

Lighten up, Francis.

I know he is not fully pissed but he and many should be a little annoyed with the Charlie/Bank duo. Now claiming to be a vet is just not cool.

When they ban thjem both it'll be a good day. The preseason can use the fodder but it will get old[er].

Noone calls me Marion. Not my brother, my wife or my kids. Not sure why Shirl even brought that up but I'll deal with that later. She usually looks for me to treat at Friendlys but tonight I may just forget my wallet. I don't need your input because you are the type that used to make fun of servicemen like me way back then. That only happens once though. Fool me twice shame on you, Fool me once a brick wall you'll go through.

Is Noone the dude that made you a cuckold? Is that why he gets to call you Marion when no one else does?