Iran Nuclear Deal Reached

59 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Why indeed. Please help us out libs and tell us why telling Iran and the world this is a good idea?

Regarding the logic of such an admission, I have no idea.

Nothing that comes from this group surprises me.

To the question, Iran's nuclear program is underground.

We have developed a weapon called super bunker buster, which is a massive bomb that penetrates before fusing and exploding for just such a situation. 

After all, all underground systems need to have a ground access at some location.

The problem with that is that it's quite big, which limits the ability to deliver it while stealth, which subjects the deliver aircraft to a significantly air defense capability.

We were able to hack their nuc program a few years ago, so there's the electronic warfare option.  Not sure where we are with that, but I bet the Israelis have some capability.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, gobills404 said:

I knew this was gonna have something to do with Trump because otherwise you wouldn’t give a flying f*ck about what goes on in Iran.

Ya. because the POS pulled us out of the deal, You are against blaming him for sh it he did 

1 hour ago, gobills404 said:

Good. Iran is never gonna use them anyways cause otherwise they’re whole country is gonna get glassed.

Yeah, but on the flip side, that's like 6B virgins...

1 hour ago, gobills404 said:

Good. Iran is never gonna use them anyways cause otherwise they’re whole country is gonna get glassed.

Given Iran's policy of supporting terrorist organizations, I'm less concerned about Iran launching a nuke at Israel than them giving a nuke or dirty bomb to terrorists.

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is as good as anywhere to put this I guess, but have been seeing protests in Iran starting to happen. 

Go protesters!!! 

What I simply love here is the irony.  Like the US government under Biden considers critics to be dangerous extremists, the Iranian government also considers domestic critics to be dangerous extremists.  So both the US and Iranian government don't want to be questioned and criticized and label them as domestic extremists.  But the same commentators and political activists here in the US that hate domestic extremists and call them dangerous, absolutely love them when they cause problems for other governments.  So are extremists good or bad? 

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What I simply love here is the irony.  Like the US government under Biden considers critics to be dangerous extremists, the Iranian government also considers domestic critics to be dangerous extremists.  So both the US and Iranian government don't want to be questioned and criticized and label them as domestic extremists.  But the same commentators and political activists here in the US that hate domestic extremists and call them dangerous, absolutely love them when they cause problems for other governments.  So are extremists good or bad? 

This is wacky 

On 7/14/2015 at 8:38 AM, Tiberius said:

He gave them a nuclear bomb? I was reading through a few articles and didn't see that. Oh, and Happy Bastille Day!

Maybe not in so many words but he sure as S**T gave them the money to make one didn't he !! Thinking that a country like that would abide by a treaty of any kind is just gullible at the very least ...

And the wing nut that put the plan together is now the weather czar so how will that turn out 🤔 ?