Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to think of similar situations in pro sports. Patrick Kane punched a cab driver because he didn't want to pay him, correct? What was the outcome of that - I honestly don't remember. Of course he wasn't cut by the team but was he suspended and did he have to go to rehab or anger management?

bet those snot nosed kids won't be fooling around with anyone's beach chairs anymore.

It's a slippery slope...first beach chairs, then the family cooler...and suddenly you find yourself impaling someone with a beach umbrella.

Kromer may have saved these kids from a lifetime of beach crime.

It's a slippery slope...first beach chairs, then the family cooler...and suddenly you find yourself impaling someone with a beach umbrella.

Kromer may have saved these kids from a lifetime of beach crime.

Ah yes, the dreaded school to beach pipeline.

The police just tweeted this. Didn't we already see their FB post yesterday?

@wcsopio1: Offense/Arrest reports regarding the arrest of Aaron Kromer are forthcoming. Please be patient as we continue to receive requests. Thanks.

im guessing they dont usually handle high profile cases.

The threat is baseless because it's his word against theirs. And even if he did say it, obviously the kid didn't take it seriously.

And he didn't kill the kids whole family after they went to the cops. That has got to count for something.

like most here, i'll wait for those investigating the case to make - what they believe - the facts known... but..

first we hear of him, as the OC who's throwing his QB under the bus in Chicago

then as the tearful OC who admits his actions

now, as the grown man who can't avoid a physical altercation with minors

not for nothin, but the guy's got a pretty thin skin - and that doesn't work at any level of the game

you guys - who want to buy into the 'building a team of bullies' crap -. that's your thing

personally, i'd prefer a team of genuinely tough hombres - not insecure wieners

Edited by BackInDaDay

Interesting that they redacted the ages, height, and weight of the alleged victims.

I understand that they would not release the names, but I was hoping that they would release the above information.

Aaron Kromer Arrest Report Page 4

CJzWIBOUMAEwFo-.jpg

Aaron Kromer Arrest Report Page 5

CJzWaMlUYAEkflh.jpg

Aaron Kromer Arrest Report Page 6

CJzWduoUEAAwMVP.jpg

Walton Co. Sheriff @wcsopio1 1m1 minute ago

@JonStyf The incident is listed by the post office as PCB, but the actually location is Inlet Beach.

Walton Co. Sheriff @wcsopio1 12m12 minutes ago

The arrest report is the only information that is public record at this time. Please direct inquiries about this incident to Public Affairs.

Police report: Aaron Kromer confronted and punched and threatened a kid, his son tried to help them find fishing pole http://wp.me/p14QSB-9NVc

it still sounds like theres some info missing there. it seems incredibly weird for a guy with no previous record to storm out and jump his neighbors kids with no warning simply for sitting in his chairs.

I bet we find out that kids were Jay Cutler and his Laguna Beach pals and they were all sitting bare ass on his new adirondack chairs.

it still sounds like theres some info missing there. it seems incredibly weird for a guy with no previous record to storm out and jump his neighbors kids with no warning simply for sitting in his chairs.

Definitely info missing as all that is there is the kids account of what happened. Sure is odd though that the son tried to help them find the fishing poles after his dad left.