Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably more embarrassing for you than for them.

Still trying to figure out Leroi's connection to the Bills. Secretary? Intern? Kelly Pegs? Each successive post seems far removed from what an insider would say, yet the heads up on Darby, Rex, etc. is hard to discount.

Puzzling...

Fwiw, they are "pursuing charges" against Zach Kromer (who is 21) for putting his hands around the throat of one of the other two minors. He hasn't been arrested. As of yet anyway. The state or judge has to agree.

Probably more embarrassing for you than for them.

Definetly more embarrassing for Mia Khalifa.

My main concern is losing MAJOR sponsors.

I imagine They are growling and not happy.

Imo

Still trying to figure out Leroi's connection to the Bills. Secretary? Intern? Kelly Pegs? Each successive post seems far removed from what an insider would say, yet the heads up on Darby, Rex, etc. is hard to discount.

Puzzling...

Intern. There. Hears sporadic stuff. Has solid information at times. Most often doesn't discern between that and wild ill-informed opinion. ;)

Definetly more embarrassing for Mia Khalifa.

My main concern is losing MAJOR sponsors.

I imagine They are growling and not happy.

Imo

I imagine they are smart businessmen and say "This could look bad for the Bills, not really for us, but let's wait and see what happens and what the real story is to see if there is anything we need to possibly do or say. No one is really going to say I"m not going to use Jani Clean because Aaron Kromer did something criminally stupid to a kid in Florida."

I imagine they are smart businessmen and say "This could look bad for the Bills, not really for us, but let's wait and see what happens and what the real story is to see if there is anything we need to possibly do or say. No one is really going to say I"m not going to use Jani Clean because Aaron Kromer did something criminally stupid to a kid in Florida."

That depends on what color the kid was.

Sponsors are overly sensitive and don't want things to get carried away. Look at North Carolina and the Confederate Flag for a great example.

Also, The media has a way of blowing thing out of proportion, it's all about ratings.

This needs to be squashed before it's an out of control raging forest fire.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

More like Time Warner and Tim Hortons, to be specific.

Imo

Yeah, I can just see someone at Tim Horton's corporate headquarters running into the CEO's office in a panic: "The Bills' OL coach just got arrested for getting into a fight about beach chairs in Florida! We have to drop our sponsorship immediately, before this affects our sales!

"Who? What? What the !@#$ are you talking about? Who let you in here? Get the !@#$ out of my office!"

You really think Mark Caira is going into a tizzy over a fight with three teenagers over beach chairs by a coach whose single biggest claim to fame is...getting into a fight with three teenagers over beach chairs? Odds are they haven't given it a second thought. They're probably too busy trying to sign on Ryan O'Rielly for their new "Tim Hortons: I'd hit it" campaign

I refuse to serve Original Pizza Logs to my family until this is resolved.

There are parents of teens picketing outside of Original Pizza Log plants as we speak. "LOGLESS UNTIL KROMER IS FIRED!!

Yeah, I can just see someone at Tim Horton's corporate headquarters running into the CEO's office in a panic: "The Bills' OL coach just got arrested for getting into a fight about beach chairs in Florida! We have to drop our sponsorship immediately, before this affects our sales!

"Who? What? What the !@#$ are you talking about? Who let you in here? Get the !@#$ out of my office!"

You really think Mark Caira is going into a tizzy over a fight with three teenagers over beach chairs by a coach whose single biggest claim to fame is...getting into a fight with three teenagers over beach chairs? Odds are they haven't given it a second thought. They're probably too busy trying to sign on Ryan O'Rielly for their new "Tim Hortons: I'd hit it" campaign

Time Warner wants Aaron Kromer to supervise customer service. Like now!