Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

You are blind on this one Peter--the arrest report says this...in this neighborhood parents and kids filing a false arrest report is highly, highly unlikely. I will be the first to admit I am wrong here--but Kromer's patter of behavior is that of an ass -- he's already had to admit to one err in judgement recently so the pattern is there to make this situation. At least this time he was out front in his confrontation instead of calling the NFLcom reporter behind Culter's back.

He'd be gone already....and he may be gone already...

2 incidents in 15 years

Where is my pitchfork?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 incidents in 15 years

Where is my pitchfork?

Come on John....you are the first to talk about being a man's man and owning up to stuff Going behind his QB's back to a reporter to diss him...that doesn't piss you off. In my mind his rope is shorter than Icognito's...don't violate your principles to defend your position.

You are blind on this one Peter--the arrest report says this...in this neighborhood parents and kids filing a false arrest report is highly, highly unlikely. I will be the first to admit I am wrong here--but Kromer's pattern of behavior is that of an ass -- he's already had to admit to one err in judgement recently so the pattern is there to make this situation. At least this time he was out front in his confrontation instead of calling the NFLcom reporter behind Culter's back.

He'd be gone already....and he may be gone already...

But your not.......and thank christ your not since u dont have a clue of what really happened without hearing both sides......

If firing is warranted...its warranted.....but there is such a thing as due process.....

so really. no one here knows what happened in fact. but conclusions have been reached and strong opinion formed?

YAY!

Go Bills!

a fine gentlemen has asked who would step up if this incident gets twisted, which it could.

I also would remind folks that Roman will not be here very long.

I sure hope that there is always always a developmental program to retain continuity in the coaching. Its just better for the league to always develop coaches. Its a finite world. Bills would be wise to think two steps ahead

Come on John....you are the first to talk about being a man's man and owning up to stuff Going behind his QB's back to a reporter to diss him...that doesn't piss you off. In my mind his rope is shorter than Icognito's...don't violate your principles to defend your position.

The only position I am defending is that I dont have all the facts yet.

Let it play out

The only position I am defending is that I dont have all the facts yet.

Let it play out

Do you and Peter agree that if he punched a sixteen year old over a beach chair -- without any threat of physical harm to he and his son--he should be fired?

Nope.....because I dont know that is what actually happened.....

And by what has been given so far.......NEITHER DO YOU

I have the only item that has been officially filed with a law enforcement agency...that's enough for a lot of employers for a guy with a pattern. I am not going to force anyone to type anymore -- I am done with this. I just hope Rex and the Pegula's take swift action if when they are satisfied they have the facts which I strongly believe are not going to paint Kromer in a positive light.

I have the only item that has been officially filed with a law enforcement agency...that's enough for a lot of employers for a guy with a pattern. I am not going to force anyone to type anymore -- I am done with this. I just hope Rex and the Pegula's take swift action if when they are satisfied they have the facts which I strongly believe are not going to paint Kromer in a positive light.

"A pattern"? :rolleyes:

You mean the NFL doesn't wait for both sides of the story before taking an action...where's my !@#$ing copy of the constitution...

No, they don't. Goodell reacts in a half-assed, precipitous manner before he gets all the facts. See "Rice, Ray."

"A pattern"? :rolleyes:

Yes a pattern....http://www.dailynews724.com/sports/aaron-kromer-makes-emotional-apology-to-offense-for-remarks-on-jay-cutler-h335057.html

He got caught in a lie..and then was publicly embarassed 7 months ago...

No, they don't. Goodell reacts in a half-assed, precipitous manner before he gets all the facts. See "Rice, Ray."

And in Rice's case the initial response ended up being too soft...the league and the Bills won't and shouldn't make that mistake again.

You may "strongly believe" this, but most reasonable people will wait until it is investigated and all the facts are known. No one is syaing he's innocent, just that it's too soon to say what should come next - other than obtaining facts. No reason to rush to a lynching. He will get what he deserves in the end, but not before then.