Ron Darby workout

Posted 30 second vid today of work he's doing. Football junkies who miss football right now like me might be interested to see our top draft pick. 3 more weeks til camp!!!!

@realronalddarby: Throw back. Got some more work in with my brother @S_Morr12 getting ready for camp. Much love 💯 http://t.co/zrTfiPbKKt

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love darby, great pick. Will be DRoY candidate IMO. Teams will throw at him early in the season, and by the end of the season will be throwing away from him.

He's not even got to play all that much barring injury. He's going to be #4 CB. They are not even working him in the slot, that job is all Robey's.

He seems very similar to McKelvin. All the physical skills, not great at playing the ball, & could be a little smarter. Though I think McKelvin just is more silly than anything.

McLuvin knows what to do with hims legs, just not his arms or hands!

Darby's lucky he's getting Donnie Henderson at the beginning of his career instead of the end like Leo.

That is probably true, but I mean, how much technique is to be taught re: when and where to put your hands up in the air?

McLuvin knows what to do with hims legs, just not his arms or hands!

McKelvin's ball skills (so dirty) has improved a lot. He was killing it last year. Darby has very good physical skills so hopefully his ball skills get better with time.

Darby's lucky he's getting Donnie Henderson at the beginning of his career instead of the end like Leo.

Agreed. People underestimate how good McKelvin has been the last couple of years. The contract we re-signed him for was a steal.

I know so why did you bring up Robey?

Because Robey is going to be on the field in nickel defenses and not Darby, obviously. Robey is playing the slot. They haven't even tried Darby there, they want him to learn to play outside, not the slot. So Darby is #4 and Robey is #3.

If one of Gilmore or Leodis gets hurt, Darby would likely go in (although right now they would likely put Graham there and let Darby learn a little more). The point is you said he may get roty and IMO he won't even play that much barring serious injury.

Because Robey is going to be on the field in nickel defenses and not Darby, obviously. Robey is playing the slot. They haven't even tried Darby there, they want him to learn to play outside, not the slot. So Darby is #4 and Robey is #3.

If one of Gilmore or Leodis gets hurt, Darby would likely go in (although right now they would likely put Graham there and let Darby learn a little more). The point is you said he may get roty and IMO he won't even play that much barring serious injury.

i disagree, in Rex's defense he'll see a of time. They didn't make him their first pick to sit on the bench most of the time.