Dominant Displays - Mario Williams

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my mind your voice is the same as Chris Collinsworth's. I hear Chris Collinsworth when I read your posts.

I didn't see a more dominant display in a Bills game this year, did you? Just answering the OP.

I think you should think of my voice as more like that of Mahatma Gandhi---or maybe Stephen Hawking! A voice or peace and reason, respectively....

I didn't see a more dominant display in a Bills game this year, did you? Just answering the OP.

I think you should think of my voice as more like that of Mahatma Gandhi---or maybe Stephen Hawking! A voice or peace and reason, respectively....

he is a Bills writer, so the assumption is he is profiling Bills players.

this just one reason why I could never leave(block) you.

just awesome joviality I think!

Go Bills

ps a bit british, droll and dry but i enjoy you with a dry wine.

thanks and keep on keepin on'

That is totally something Chris Collinsworth would say!

well done indeed Sir!

and in that voice, too.

: )

I hear UpChuck Dickerson whenever you post.

Yeah it was a beatdown, I started feeling sorry for Dan Snyder. Wait, no thats a lie.

I'm able to conjure up some sort of sympathy for almost any human being...Dan Snyder is not one of those!

a "signature game" for each of the probowlers could be a fun way to do it, and then similar for a couple of the rising stars/hidden gems (dont have a game in mind but a preston brown, bradham for instance).

and of course, the big new comers like clay or mccoy would be options that might not come immediately to mind as dominant bills performances but fans would enjoy.

for a good time call WEO, who will conjure up memories of painful Bills losses that lead to the benching of your starting QB!

Think of that as palliative care--he was likely to get yanked soon after that game anyway. Hey, first winning season in ages, no?

this just one reason why I could never leave(block) you.

just awesome joviality I think!

Go Bills

ps a bit british, droll and dry but i enjoy you with a dry wine.

thanks and keep on keepin on'

well done indeed Sir!

: )

Ha! Just got back from a week in London.