2015-16 Buffalo Bills Negative Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Today, 09:08 PM

I'm thinking our D is going to have to win one for us for a change.

AND they did - Thanks - that was a nail biter but a must win and the defense pulled through in some clutch situations.

Posted Today, 09:08 PM

I'm thinking our D is going to have to win one for us for a change.

AND they did - Thanks - that was a nail biter but a must win and the defense pulled through in some clutch situations.

Oops posted in wrong thread...

Six weeks ago, I said they'd be lucky to get to 8-8.

I'm sad to say that prediction is looking better and better every week. The Chiefs & Cowboys games look like Bills losses to me, and of course, they will lose one of the other four games that they are "supposed to win."

OMG Henderson.....

How do you not know where to line up on the line of scrimmage??????!!!!!!

CBF

This actually happens a lot in the nfl. Right tackles are allowed to line up a little off the line of scrimmage. Sometimes refs think they are slightly too far off and throw the flag. It's stupid.

This actually happens a lot in the nfl. Right tackles are allowed to line up a little off the line of scrimmage. Sometimes refs think they are slightly too far off and throw the flag. It's stupid.

Funny thing is, only the center and the widest wide-out ever line up on the LOS. Every other lineman is literally a yard or two off the LOS.

For one labeled an EJ lover, I see TT playing his typical style. Reading half the field, then scrambling, and not using Sammy.

I am totally shocked at the massive # of posts coming down on Taylor.

Its like Humpty Dumpty took a great fall.

EJ and TT are one in the same to me. Both have a ton of talent. In different areas obviously. Either could develop into a quality starter if given time. I don't think either will be given the time. Buffalo is not exactly known for having patience with young QB's / QB's with limited experience. Notice I did not say develop into the next Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, or even All-Pro.

For it to work in Buffalo we are going to have to hit the lottery and get the next Jim Kelly in the draft. A guy that can just kill it from the get go.

EJ and TT are one in the same to me. Both have a ton of talent. In different areas obviously. Either could develop into a quality starter if given time. I don't think either will be given the time. Buffalo is not exactly known for having patience with young QB's / QB's with limited experience. Notice I did not say develop into the next Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, or even All-Pro.

For it to work in Buffalo we are going to have to hit the lottery and get the next Jim Kelly in the draft. A guy that can just kill it from the get go.

With new ownership and coaching we have yet to see what patience they have. We have seen that they don't panic which is good. Example pulling EJ in London and the questionable decision to keep TT in when he got hurt Monday.

With new ownership and coaching we have yet to see what patience they have. We have seen that they don't panic which is good. Example pulling EJ in London and the questionable decision to keep TT in when he got hurt Monday.

That is an excellent point BF.

Not a lot of action in this thread...sort of surprised at that.

After the Colts win in Sept., I thought that this year might be different, but I guess we can all agree now with what I've been saying for months...and that is that the Buffalo Bills will be lucky if they get to 8-8 this year. And that is very sad.

Rex has to look at this from being a Coach and he has. Kyle Williams and Mario Williams have not accepted his defensive schemes. Which led to massive weight gain and stunted learning of the defensive system. In shape during the camps and quickly out of it when pushed to do more than sack. Ray Lewis calling out Mario and Kyle for not giving their all is telling. You have to than find guys who either through free agency or drafting can be coached to excel. I am not seeing it with Mario doubting the schemes he is not a leader.

TT FORGOT he has Sammy Watkins in the 2nd half

Alex Smith FLOPPED and the dumb REF fell for it.

If that is truly roughing the passer I want to see all QBs' wearing ballerina costumes

Even if that's true (which it isn't), Jerry has to know that he's put a target on his back with his actions and refs are begging for a reason to get him again. He's stupid beyond belief.

Doug Whaley saw the red flags and as Captain Oblivious he ignored them. Whether it was Mario and Kyle Williams having foot injuries, the past of Hughes, and his inabilities to rebuild he is not an answer for general management. Only talents which matter is making it to the post season failing that for to long it is a pink slip.

Sammy was gassed up and down much like CJ, now if you liken Sammy to Calvin Johnson, and you see it is comparing Megatron to Tinytron. Sammy is not at the level many of us thought he would be by now. Against a depleted KC secondary in the first half he showed us why he was a first round choice. In the second he disappeared figured out and against the Texans he will be figured out as well.

TT FORGOT he has Sammy Watkins in the 2nd half

Alex Smith FLOPPED and the dumb REF fell for it.

If that is truly roughing the passer I want to see all QBs' wearing ballerina costumes

He took 3 steps after the ball was thrown then hit him. That fets called every single time. It wasnt even a ticky tack penalty.

He took 3 steps after the ball was thrown then hit him. That fets called every single time. It wasnt even a ticky tack penalty.

Look, I am not making excuses for the guy and yes it was dumb.

However I saw guys hitting Brady the same way on MNF and they got away with it.

Had Alex not taken the exaggerated fall Jerry might have gotten away with a non call.

another annoyance -

How the Hell can Chan G and Ryan F be doing so well in Jersey? I guess not concentrating on the whole team makes a difference?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Posted this elsewhere, but it's the most negative Ive ever been, so I figured it could go here too...

Serious question as my buddies and I have already started discussing plans for next year...

After the Bills fans helped set a record for Most Season Tickets Sold this year, if we miss the playoffs again what are the chances we help set a record for Most Season Tickets Canceled next year?

I already dropped my family's STs back in the mid-2000s, picked them up again a couple years ago, but I'm not sure it's worth spending the ~$1200/year (plus the additional ~$100x8 for parking, tailgating, and game beers). Especially when we cant win at home, and we end up leaving sad and downtrodden most of the time.

Thoughts?...

Posted this elsewhere, but it's the most negative Ive ever been, so I figured it could go here too...

Serious question as my buddies and I have already started discussing plans for next year...

After the Bills fans helped set a record for Most Season Tickets Sold this year, if we miss the playoffs again what are the chances we help set a record for Most Season Tickets Canceled next year?

I already dropped my family's STs back in the mid-2000s, picked them up again a couple years ago, but I'm not sure it's worth spending the ~$1200/year (plus the additional ~$100x8 for parking, tailgating, and game beers). Especially when we cant win at home, and we end up leaving sad and downtrodden most of the time.

Thoughts?...

As I was reading that thread I thought ... a lot of people will (should) be eating crow when their posts are proved wrong.

Rex has to look at this from being a Coach and he has. Kyle Williams and Mario Williams have not accepted his defensive schemes. Which led to massive weight gain and stunted learning of the defensive system. In shape during the camps and quickly out of it when pushed to do more than sack. Ray Lewis calling out Mario and Kyle for not giving their all is telling. You have to than find guys who either through free agency or drafting can be coached to excel. I am not seeing it with Mario doubting the schemes he is not a leader.

We have guys that can be coached to excel. We were top 5 last year in sacks and ints but somehow our dline has been neutered and it's all on Ryan.

OK, so NOW are there still going to be myopic dreamers posting up that the Bills could still get in the playoffs this year!? LOL

I certainly wish they would have had a better year, and before the season started there appeared to be some "light at the end of the tunnel." But honestly, anybody with a half of brain would have known MANY weeks ago that this team would not be going to the playoffs this year, and would struggle to finish at .500.

Oh well, there's always next year! ;-)

1-Rex is dumb.

2-Mario doesnt try.

3-Kyle is old.

4-Aaron Williams is going to retire.

5-The season is over.

6-Our lbs suck.

7-The o line blows.

8-Shady doesn't lose with grace.

9-Special teams misses responsibilities.

10-We might not brea the single season record for penaties.

11-Sammy is soft.

12-Were in cap hell.

13-Tyrod isn't a HOF player after his first year.

Did I miss anything? Please feel free to expand on any of these.

1-Rex is dumb.

2-Mario doesnt try.

3-Kyle is old.

4-Aaron Williams is going to retire.

5-The season is over.

6-Our lbs suck.

7-The o line blows.

8-Shady doesn't lose with grace.

9-Special teams misses responsibilities.

10-We might not brea the single season record for penaties.

11-Sammy is soft.

12-Were in cap hell.

13-Tyrod isn't a HOF player after his first year.

Did I miss anything? Please feel free to expand on any of these.

#10 is wrong, we will break record for penalties......just sayin

#6 last year we were praising Nigel and Preston. They don't suck. They might not fit in his scheme, but they don't all of a sudden suck. Our scheme sucks for most of our are defensive players. We hired a coach that took a top 5 d and...you know the rest. Marcel, Mario, Hughes,Kyle dropping into coverage?!?! REALLY?!?!

Thoughts?...

Anyone who buys tickets to this trainwreck needs counseling.