2015-16 Buffalo Bills Negative Thread

Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus and offensive line coach Aaron Kromer both began serving their suspensions Monday. Neither will be allowed to participate in team activities, including practice, until their suspensions are served.

Losing Kromer from practice for 6 weeks will hurt the offense just when they are making progress.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess this is a safe place to post this...

the penalties were annoying (though there were a couple of bs ones on the colts as well) but my big beef is with the rushing attack. the colts D line is supposed to suck and they were minus their best (supposedly) player, yet we really didn't accomplish much on the ground.

27 points or not, we're going to struggle offensively if teams can crown the line and take away our rushing attack.

i can't see us winning again this weekend averaging 3 yards a carry.

Did the Bills give up too soon on Hopkins

With a pointed emphasis on taking a lethal Rams' special teams unit out of the equation, Dustin Hopkins recorded four touchbacks along with a field goal make in his Redskins debut.
On the Redskins’ following drive, which started on their own 34-yard line, Hopkins ended it with his first career field goal attempt and make – a 46-yard try that went right down the middle without any concern.

Not using press coverage on the Pats* like the Jets used on Colts wrs.

If Brady gets rid of the ball in 2 seconds and mainley ustilizes short routes. Why the hell would you not press the receivers/man to man???

I prefer getting burned a few times vs getting burned an entire game.

This has to be addressed.

• 2 weeks later...

The most undisciplined team in the league won't go anywhere as long as the foolish penalties continue.

Was it my imagination or did the Bills really have that many penalties today? 15 or something like that? Unbelievable.

Personal fouls and unsportsmanlike penalties aside the refs were calling ticky tack calls on the bills even while the commentary was saying they were letting them play. I guess they meant just the giants. On top of that they pick up flags on the giants. Officiating is horrid.

Edited by What a Tuel