2015-16 Buffalo Bills Positive Thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stopping by to say I'm happy to be a fan, member and part of this team. Boy I'll voice my opinion when I'm

Unhappy, but I also feel truly blessed to have such a strong connect with this city and team. Go bills. Go buffalo.

Which player is this? We love you too man!

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

You, sir, have the spirit and the timing of a true optimist.

(I love it.)

probably because I didn't see the game and don't plan to watch the broadcast. Going straight to the all-22, lol.

I did watch some other games though and the good news is the Bills still look like about the 4th best team in the AFC. Just need to get some starters back.

Edited by YoloinOhio

probably because I didn't see the game and don't plan to watch the broadcast. Going straight to the all-22, lol.

I did watch some other games though and the good news is the Bills still look like about the 4th best team in the AFC. Just need to get some starters back.

this. get the backup center (urbik) back on the bench where he belongs. get the guy who can't even play yet (kujo) back on the bench where he belongs, and give me back my starting O Line. Karlos is not shady, Harvin is not watkins, and hogan is not harvin. we are fine, play a clean game and we win. they may actually be a better team on the road. at the Ralph, they play like the drunken fans surrounding them...