Bills working extensively on screen passes during practice!!

pbanach

FING Jets. Vereen. Gailey will make Geno look like slash nor Fitz when he garnered 59 Million. seems like yesterday when we needed to go 500 to go 10-6. we all know how that ended. Out of all the teams in the East the Jets are the one team being overlooked. I'm concerned. Gailey has quite a few toys and the D looks good.

FING Jets. Vereen. Gailey will make Geno look like slash nor Fitz when he garnered 59 Million. seems like yesterday when we needed to go 500 to go 10-6. we all know how that ended. Out of all the teams in the East the Jets are the one team being overlooked. I'm concerned. Gailey has quite a few toys and the D looks good.

vereen went to the giants.

Roman is known to be an extremely creative and innovative coach. Because of the Bills OL problems blocking pass rushers, he has instructed them on called screen passes, to "just block like you normally block on any pass play, except that when your guy completely beats and embarrasses you, start running downfield and go after someone else like it's a second chance."

Historically, Rex pwned Gailey

Edited by Hopeful

Joe B. reports: "Bills apparently will run offense with just one play this season."

I'd rather run 10/15 plays that counter each other that we cane execute really really well than have 200 plays we spend time installing, never use, and are seemingly drawn up in a bubble in that they are never even attempted to be countered effectively. Our offenses have honestly sucked at that for at least a decade.

Historically, Rex pwned Gailey

Let me speculate on the game plan vs. the Jets. Heavy bump and run all day long, bring early pressure up the A gap, dare Geno to beat us deep after he's been hit in the mouth.

Joe B. reports: "Bills apparently will run offense with just one play this season."

That's kind of ironic..as I read the title of the thread, I thought it said, "Bills working EXCLUSIVELY on screen passes during practice."

TRUTH!

I would just groan on screens when our guards would fall flat on their face at the feet of a db, just a split second before a rb would need to cut. It was pretty embarrassing last year.

Fred Jackson can run screens pretty good, mccoy i have no idea. Maybe that new back out of fsu is good at screens also. I love Richie Incognito pulling on anything the guy is freight train and freddie will be his caboose. Urbick used to be decent at pulling and screens but last year he didnt get on the feild, this year he will back up every interior lineman. The guard from lousville i think maybe screens and pulling is his strenghth. Screen passes can be difficult for some qbs because its a timing touch pass. I dont ej was very good at.