Is there an issue with Seantrel?(update:"travel" issue)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Rodak @mikerodak 3m3 minutes ago

Even with Seantrel Henderson back at practice, Cyrus Kouandjio continues to run at first team RT in warmups.

Joe Buscaglia @JoeBuscaglia 2m2 minutes ago

Henderson didn't line up with either the first or second-team offensive line at the beginning of practice, though. #Bills

Does this mean Rex Ryan is the new Sully for punishing him? C'mon Rex, apparently we all have travel issues and you shouldn't have "angst".

get over it. things happen. you chat with the kid and if its not a habit, you let it go.

Rex agrees with me...Unless you meat that the "chat" included telling him that he will be working with the third string O line for the day.

Rex agrees with me...Unless you meat that the "chat" included telling him that he will be working with the third string O line for the day.

meh.... its barely a blip on the radar in the grand scheme. and could be as simple as teaching him some of the drills and such before throwing him in with the guys that were running yesterday.

if running with the 3s for an hour or two in june is all you meant, then i guess we were not far apart. if it ends up being anything more noteworthy, than yea, ill disagree with both of you unless theres more to the story than "sorry flight was cancelled ill be a little late"

Edited by NoSaint

Does this mean Rex Ryan is the new Sully for punishing him? C'mon Rex, apparently we all have travel issues and you shouldn't have "angst".

There is very little doubt in my mind that Seantrel will be on the first team offensive line when the games actually count (provided he is not injured).

This whole thing is reminding me of the people who call sports radio and say we should trade Zadorov after he had his travel issues.

Edited by Peter

There is very little doubt in my mind that Seantrel will be on the first team offensive line when the games actually count (provided he is not injured).

This whole thing is reminding me of the people who call sports radio and say we should trade Zadorov after he had his travel issues.

Show me one post that says the Bills should trade or cut Henderson. Just because someone thinks there should be some sort of consequence to missing mandatory practices due to a completely avoidable situation doesn't put them in the same category as people calling for a trade. Is Henderson missing one of the three days of mandatory minicamp the end of his Bills career? Obviously not. Does it call for some sort of response? I think so.

Edited by chknwing334

There is a lot of doubt in my mind that he, even if healthy, will be on the first team OL when games count (Kujo to replace him). That being said at worst I think hes our swing tackle.

Show me one post that says the Bills should trade or cut Henderson. Just because someone thinks there should be some sort of consequence to missing mandatory practices due to a completely avoidable situation doesn't put them in the same category as people calling for a trade. Is Henderson missing one of the three days of mandatory minicamp the end of his Bills career? Obviously not. Does it call for some sort of response? I think so.

My point is the over-reaction by some on this board and callers to sports radio to things like this.

Both of these guys had travel issues. It is not a mortal sin. Even Tim M. thought Nolen over-reacted in how he treated Zadorov.

People make mistakes. Marcell did what he did and Sullivan writes that we should cut him (I am glad he is not running our teams).

Zadorov and Seantrel have travel issues and people are all up in arms. I have had travel issues with flights. I am glad that my partners did not change the locks to the firm.

My point is the over-reaction by some on this board and callers to sports radio to things like this.

Both of these guys had travel issues. It is not a mortal sin. Even Tim M. thought Nolen over-reacted in how he treated Zadorov.

People make mistakes. Marcell did what he did and Sullivan writes that we should cut him (I am glad he is not running our teams).

Zadorov and Seantrel have travel issues and people are all up in arms. I have had travel issues with flights. I am glad that my partners did not change the locks to the firm.

Apparently our definitions of "all up in arms" differs.

Apparently our definitions of "all up in arms" differs.

Apparently . . . .

Given that this thread is now four pages and our outstanding local sports media seem to be all over this, apparently so . . . .

No, really it isn't, and it doesn't. This is a simple discussion about whether a player should make the necessary arrangements to be at a mandatory session.

I didn't detect any angst in his post, but, it is possible that my angstometer is on the Fitz.

One player has travel problems that resulted in missing one practice -- in June. This is why sports radio blows. Fans confuse vague radar blips for an impending mass invasion. Keep Calm and Carry On.

One player has travel problems that resulted in missing one practice -- in June. This is why sports radio blows. Fans confuse vague radar blips for an impending mass invasion. Keep Calm and Carry On.

Change the dial (or website).

I thought i saw an interview with him at the indoor field. not dressed?

sure do wonder what the back story truly is. Rex has not been knocking him like he did CW so....

He has been attending the voluntary OTA's (perhaps not every single one). There is an interview with him on bb.com on one of those days.

He also was interviewed by Murph on his show on another day.

He has been attending the voluntary OTA's (perhaps not every single one). There is an interview with him on bb.com on one of those days.

He also was interviewed by Murph on his show on another day.

he was at the earlier ones, just not last week's. The funny thing about him being on the JMS is that he was scheduled to be on one night ahd they couldn't get ahold of him. They rescheduled him for the next night, and it took them awhile to track him down. Kids these days. Ha

he was at the earlier ones, just not last week's. The funny thing about him being on the JMS is that he was scheduled to be on one night ahd they couldn't get ahold of him. They rescheduled him for the next night, and it took them awhile to track him down. Kids these days. Ha

ouch. that not cool.

hope this gets sorted out quickly