Define your "successful" season?

94 members have voted

1. 1. as a fan which type of season would you rather have?

• We end our playoff drought, get trounced in the wild card game, and each QB starts throughout the season and nobody seperates from the pack?
    • We miss the playoffs because of a tie breaker, but EJ emerges as our starter and shows he can lead this team for the future?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with others in that these aren't very realistic.

If in #2 you mean that, by legit standards, EJ has turned into a franchise QB, I'm going with that all day. It means the Bills will be a contender for years.

How could he turn out to be a franchise guy without leading this loaded team to the playoffs? That's why the poll doesn't work. If a QB emerges this team will be in the mix for a Super Bowl not a playoff spot. They will be competing for the playoffs even with bad QB play.

How could he turn out to be a franchise guy without leading this loaded team to the playoffs?

I agree that this is unlikely. But a serious injury bug, hitting the defense hard, might be an answer. Also, Rex has been a pretty bad head coach, the past 2-3 years.

But I concur the choices were pretty bad. Just playing along.

Edited by The Dean

How could he turn out to be a franchise guy without leading this loaded team to the playoffs? That's why the poll doesn't work. If a QB emerges this team will be in the mix for a Super Bowl not a playoff spot. They will be competing for the playoffs even with bad QB play.

That's why I agree that it's unrealistic, but I wan't my franchise QB, damnit!!

Unfortunately, that WASN'T an option in the poll. I think everyone would take that.

thats because the poll is a compromise with either choice. some of us are standing up and shouting

F THAT

win it all and win it in glorious fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what i want for Christmas Santa Baby

While i do want us to have a francise QB, this year might be the last year we get dareus. we are a "win now" team. we need to make the playoffs this year. Unless the second option entails that EJ becomes the next Peyton Manning, I think the first option is the only way to go.

I agree that this is unlikely. But a serious injury bug, hitting the defense hard, might be an answer. Also, Rex has been a pretty bad head coach, the past 2-3 years.

i am going to keep a mindful over you. Love the Avatar but that kinda talk about our Beloved Rex just wont do Dean !

While i do want us to have a francise QB, this year might be the last year we get dareus. we are a "win now" team. we need to make the playoffs this year. Unless the second option entails that EJ becomes the next Peyton Manning, I think the first option is the only way to go.

so let me get this straight.

no franchise qb ?

Lose dareus next season?

but make the playoffs?

what advantage does that offer?

: )

End the drought. The rest is bull ****.

I hear ya man. Boy do we need rain out here.

Who the !@#$ are you???

Good to see ya man.

It's warm without too much wind and we get to wine country at least six time. Also we get some nice weather with a thunderstorm or two when we're in WNY I August.

You're talking about summer right?

I think he meant autumn. Cool, crisp days with a slight breeze and chilly evenings. Leaves blazing red and orange on the hillsides.

But I could be wrong...

Hey you pick your favorite season I'll pick mine.

My favorite season is "wine country season"! That and the brief "2/7/16 Bills get their first SB win season"!

(Yes, I've been sampling from wine country, as well as the usual Koolaid.)