Women's World Cup

Oops. Accidently deleted my earlier post trying to quote it. Boy, I could not have been more wrong when I said USA would overwhelm to start the second half. I hope that missed penalty deflates Germany.

Lloyd!!!

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have no confidence in the outcome. The Bills have trained me well.

O'Hara in for Heath? Where's Christen?

Watching these women run into each other and generally beat the hell out of each other, I'm realizing that any one of them could kick my ass, and I'd every minute of it.

And Leroux gets a whole 30 seconds of playing time...?

That sub was just to waste time. And no Press for you. She's hot but not on the field. She has plenty of time to entertain you.

The PK miss was right in front of us. Not sure the Germans around me appreciated me making choking motions at the field but I couldn't help it. Too many years of Catholic school fan behavior in me. Glad Johnston's mistake didn't result in a goal--she's been so excellent all tournament.

Holiday's accumulation opened the door for Brian, who has made ALL the difference in team chemistry. She's gold--total transformation since she's played. Makes ZERO mistakes unlike Lloyd when playing CM. Now teamed with Holiday, it's over. Morgan is off but there can't be any changes for the final. Lloyd at forward is great. HEr mistakes are less costly and she can both playmake and be aggressive.

Assuming Japan dismantles England and it's a rematch of 2011.