Bills to announce record-breaking season ticket sales

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought I'd see the day. I want to see them create a waiting list for seasons just so I can say I lived long enough to see it.

Amen to that!!!

From what I heard in WNY - Hell already froze over!!!

approximately 2,500 season Tix are remaining. I can see that being eclipsed in the next few weeks

approximately 2,500 season Tix are remaining. I can see that being eclipsed in the next few weeks

On April 23rd they had 55,000 season tickets sold - it took them nearly 2 months to get to 57,500. I don't think they'll get to 60,000 by the time the preseason starts.

Edited by BustaTimes

On April 23rd they had 55,000 season tickets sold - it took them nearly 2 months to get to 57,500. I don't think they'll get to 60,000 by the time the preseason starts.

Of course they will! They will leverage sponsors and get creative to assure that they can tell the narrative of a "waiting list." They will artificially drive demand. It's the right thing to do.

One of the best things about this is that it will be harder for fans of the visiting team to get tickets and be in the stadium on gameday. At least early in the season for sure and as long as they are in playoff contention. Secondary market will be expensive and maybe a deterrent. Colts and Pats fans will need to pay out the nose and may decide to go to a different road game. Last year there were tons of Pats fans at that game and it pissed me off.

Of course they will! They will leverage sponsors and get creative to assure that they can tell the narrative of a "waiting list." They will artificially drive demand. It's the right thing to do.

Yup. There was a reason to make such a show of the "record" and 60K cap. I have no problem with it.

Like Yolo said, it's time for the stadium to be filled with Bills fans like it was in the 90s. I'm a little ashamed to admit I assisted some Pats** fans with getting tickets the last two years. A friend of my parents -- who is a super nice guy and spent some time working in Buffalo during his career -- is also a Pats** ST holder and he asked if I would get group tickets for him. He's not your typical chowderhead dick (and has been so good to my parents) and I couldn't refuse. He paid me in sauce from Chef's.

Anyway, this year I couldn't even get him tickets -- and I had to smile.

Yup. There was a reason to make such a show of the "record" and 60K cap. I have no problem with it.

Like Yolo said, it's time for the stadium to be filled with Bills fans like it was in the 90s. I'm a little ashamed to admit I assisted some Pats** fans with getting tickets the last two years. A friend of my parents -- who is a super nice guy and spent some time working in Buffalo during his career -- is also a Pats** ST holder and he asked if I would get group tickets for him. He's not your typical chowderhead dick (and has been so good to my parents) and I couldn't refuse. He paid me in sauce from Chef's.

Anyway, this year I couldn't even get him tickets -- and I had to smile.

Can we ban eball please? :bag:

Edited by bladiebla

true, but with this news people may be more inclined to jump now with the demand so high that they would fear losing out all together to avoid paying a ridiculous price in a resale