Garoppolo and Brady split reps at Patriots OTAs

Like Doc said, it's POSSIBLE!

I mean Grappablio COULD throw for 500+ yards and 8 TD's in every game. Who are you guys to discount that it's POSSIBLE? And not only is it POSSIBLE, but we need to discuss it in-depth here on a Bills board.

Don't think for a minute that the Patriots are just trying to get their backup ready to fill-in for Brady during the suspension...absurd! We are talking about the Patriots, and they never just do normal preparations.

Edited by HoF Watkins

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're hoping he steals the job by not playing very well?

NoSaint, JTSP's painted himself into the tightest of corners. Give him credit for hanging in there and not conceding the absurdity of this thread.

And now you're ignored! A concession of sorts...

Which I said pages ago.... But for some reason you reeeeally want to push that point it's not literally impossible?

OK, here are my final words on this. JG is getting starting reps right now ONLY because Brady will be suspended for the first 4 games. However if she proves to be some kind of wunderkind like Tommy did, the Pats will think long and hard about moving Tommy given his age, salary, and their history of trading people to get something for them. I'm not saying that JG will play Brady to Brady's Bledsoe, but again, never say never. Capiche?

For those saying "no chance" consider recent experience with bradys peers (I.e. other 1st ballot HoF QBs).

Rogers makes favre expendable in Green Bay

Colts push Manning out in favor of Luck

Yes folks these things do come to an end.

I think it was more Favre threaten retirement every year and Manning had a broken neck. These decisions would have been much harder without those conditions.

That said, if there was ever a franchise to push out Brady before he retired, it's the Pats*. They are covered with slime.

For those saying "no chance" consider recent experience with bradys peers (I.e. other 1st ballot HoF QBs).

Rogers makes favre expendable in Green Bay

Colts push Manning out in favor of Luck

Yes folks these things do come to an end.

yes, Tummy* can get the boot but Jimmy G needs to blow each and every opponent out of their shoes to unseat Brady*

I've been praying for years for Tom to fail. I've resigned myself to stop making that wish.

I think it was more Favre threaten retirement every year and Manning had a broken neck. These decisions would have been much harder without those conditions.

That said, if there was ever a franchise to push out Brady before he retired, it's the Pats*. They are covered with slime.

Brady has problematic circumstances of his own

coming off a humilating rules scandal, which cost the team $1 million, his services for 4 games, and 1st round draft pick. Thats huge. Kraft backed off his threat to litigate because he discovered the allegation were true....I see no reason otherwise not to challenge such a huge fine. Don't think for a minute kraft and bellichick won't hold that against him.

Edited by JTSP

@jeffphowe: Garoppolo threw five interceptions in 11 on 11s today, including four in the final two-minute drill. Brady was picked once.

Yes, but what he fails to mention is that one pick by Brady was the only attempt that crossed the line of scrimmage. The rest of the attempts with a fully inflated ball look like he was perfecting the tuck rule as it repeatedly fell out of his feeble little hand.

LOL

fully inflated balls are messing up his footwork!

Didn't know where to put this - Oh those whacky Pats* fans from Pats* Pulpit

2015 AFC East Season Predictions

The toughest opponent for the Patriots in the regular season will be the Dallas Cowboys in Week 4 in Jerry World, but they will have two weeks to prepare for that game so they should win. In the off-season, the gap..

No respect for the Steelers

Two of the first three games come against pushover teams (Pittsburgh and Jacksonville), so at worst I see them going 2-2 in their first four games and that's if a lot of things go wrong.

I believe the team will start 3-1. My three loss predictions are Buffalo in Week 2 and Houston in Week 14.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever