Bills' 2015 Training Camp Schedule Announced

@buffalobills

PRESENTING: The 2015 #BillsCamp schedule! See you there.

CGHc_4iXEAAKa1S.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR

Buffalo Bills PR retweeted Buffalo Bills

This year will mark the #Bills 16th consecutive camp at St. John Fisher College (@FisherAthletics)

@buffalobills

It's official: The Bills will host the @Browns for joint practices at #BillsCamp 2015. MORE: http://bufbills.co/3B3IGT

Bills head coach Rex Ryan announced the planned practices with his former defensive coordinator and current head coach of the Browns, Mike Pettine. The Bills and Browns have agreed to hold joint practices on Monday, August 17th at 10 am and Tuesday, August 18th at 6 pm at St. John Fisher. The two sessions will be a lead up to the Bills-Browns preseason game in Cleveland on Thursday, August 20th.

CGraUCzWoAApEw8.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR

The #Bills & #Browns have agreed to hold joint TC practices. #Bills HC Rex Ryan said the following re. the practices

CGrZmQuXIAA7Hip.png

@buffalobills

#BillsCamp night practice and @Browns joint practice tickets are available now! Here's where: http://bufbills.co/DYNT6E

CKXGoOtWgAA0fxt.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Bills Training Camp Schedule Announced

By Sal Capaccio

3120607.jpg?1432842500

Players will remain at camp through Tuesday, August 25 before heading back to Orchard Park to prepare for their final two preseason games, at home to the Pittsburgh Steelers and at the Detroit Lions. The Bills regular season begins Sunday, September 13 at home against the Indianapolis Colts.

Rex visits training camp

“First rate for training camp,” Ryan said. “It starts with the fields because our greatest asset is our players and their health. Fields are great, the way the dorms are set up, cafeteria, meetings rooms and the people I’ve met here have been over the top. So I’m excited about it.”

Ryan said the big difference for him with Bills training camp is the number of night practices, but there will be changes for players who were on the roster under the previous coaching staff.

Is it just me, or is that a lot of days that tickets are required? I feel like they only had 3 or 4 last year and they were all night practice too.

Uhm, I think it's about the same deal where night practices require tickets, except for the wrinkle this year where the Browns come in for that Monday the 17th and Tuesday the 18th, which would generate more interest than average, so they made that a ticket practice, too. It makes sense.

The ticket-required practices, though, are frustrating, because I drive from CNY, near Cooperstown, which is about 3 hours from SJF, so to get a ticket to get in requires I make a seperate trip to the area in advance, days earlier. I tried to just luck it out last year and got to Rochester and all the locations there were "sold out", so I had to call around to all locations, and ended up having to drive all the way out to Dewitt to a Sunoco across from the Brew Pub (my favorite wings)... definitely a high mileage trip.

Uhm, I think it's about the same deal where night practices require tickets, except for the wrinkle this year where the Browns come in for that Monday the 17th and Tuesday the 18th, which would generate more interest than average, so they made that a ticket practice, too. It makes sense.

The ticket-required practices, though, are frustrating, because I drive from CNY, near Cooperstown, which is about 3 hours from SJF, so to get a ticket to get in requires I make a seperate trip to the area in advance, days earlier. I tried to just luck it out last year and got to Rochester and all the locations there were "sold out", so I had to call around to all locations, and ended up having to drive all the way out to Dewitt to a Sunoco across from the Brew Pub (my favorite wings)... definitely a high mileage trip.

Sent you a message when you get a chance.

Just ask for them on this board, I come from out of town every year and people on the board always offer to send me tix thru the mail or meet up at sjf

Not sure if it will be allowed but is anyone willing to Periscope(live video feed via a mobile device) the public training camp days?

It'll have to be somebody rich enough to pay for all that streaming data. Maybe El Pegual?

@buffalobills

It's official: The Bills will host the @Browns for joint practices at #BillsCamp 2015. MORE: http://bufbills.co/3B3IGT

Bills head coach Rex Ryan announced the planned practices with his former defensive coordinator and current head coach of the Browns, Mike Pettine. The Bills and Browns have agreed to hold joint practices on Monday, August 17th at 10 am and Tuesday, August 18th at 6 pm at St. John Fisher. The two sessions will be a lead up to the Bills-Browns preseason game in Cleveland on Thursday, August 20th.

CGraUCzWoAApEw8.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 1 month later...

Looking to take my son to his first training camp for the Monday Aug 17 practice with my Dad. Anyone have any tips to make sure we can score some tickets?

Yes, ask here when tix go out. Someone will gladly grab a pair for you

I'm jumping on the last question. When and where are tickets available? My daughter goes to Fisher and I have to drop her off early for a team sport. My luck, Bills will be at Fisher this year when we drop her off (unlike last year when they went to Pittsburgh for a few days). My father is tagging along on our cross country journey so he can watch the Bills practice a couple times. Need to ensure I make the most of this opportunity. Thanks for any advice...

I went to a 7/11 last night and was told they had no night practice tix for any dates in any Rochester locations.

Manager said they sold out very quickly.

I did not call or drive around to verify.

Edited by rockpile