Carucci/Skurski Bills podcast

• 2 weeks later...

I like Vic a lot, but lately he seems to be making a living by speculating that certain players will be cut if they are not starters. We shall see.

I think he's discovering just how many bridges have been burned between the Bills and the BN. Hard to report when no one will talk to you.

I think he's discovering just how many bridges have been burned between the Bills and the BN. Hard to report when no one will talk to you.

You are probably correct. There are couple of guys at BN in particular who have are primarily responsible. Vic is a very good football writer and typically does not write with any particular agenda he wants to advance -- unlike some others.

I think Vic was probably amazed at the difference when he returned to the BN. He was used to 100% access during the "glory years" but is finding the sledding a bit rough nowadays. He now also has to focus on getting clicks rather than just reporting -- hence his speculative, headling-grabbing takes of late like cutting/trading EJ.

Yeah, I have kind of lost a little respect for Carruci, in this second go-round. Not that I don't like him personally, but I no longer consider his stuff any more legit than any of the other reports by local media types.

Edited by Buftex

For those with Sirius, this could be interesting...

@alexmarvez: Had to take tonight off but check out @viccarucci & bill polian 7-11 pm et on @SiriusXMNFL

Nice - just put this on. We shall see...

I just clicked on the audio link provided and it worked

They still didn't fix the link for Android podcast managers. I see it on iTunes, but can't download on my phone.