Boobie Dixon chronicles team bowling trip

Don't draw ay conclusions from Shady here. They are 10 second vids of the 3-4 hour event. Im sure there are some good back stories here we are not seeing. Glad they all had fun.

true. I saw a video from the voluntary workouts and he was smiling and talking to everyone.

Sounds like Boobie "accidentally" took McCoy's turn bowling, I would be pissed as well...But honestly it looks like McCoy was just playing, but let's start the McCoy is a DIVA posts, it is TBD and the off season...

The Eagles had/have many bowling events here in Philly, I am sure he is no stranger to it

You introduce Shady to Buffalo, a town he was hesitant to go to, with Bowling? Jesus....

There ARE things to do in Buffalo.

You introduce Shady to Buffalo, a town he was hesitant to go to, with Bowling? Jesus....

Haha. A lot of athletes actually like to bowl.

At the same time, this is where a stadium downtown might help with FAs. OP is a great family area but not so great for a 20 something year old. A bunch of these players rarely even go into the city.

That said, probably for the best success of the team, it's better for them to go bowling than boozing until 4 am.

35 years ago, a friend of mine in college said bowling was the "only" thing to do in Buffalo.

In fairness, the city was in much different shape 35 years old. There is a ton to do.

Also, I find boring people like to complain the most about nothing to do. If you put me in the middle of Alaska with one bar and a few women, I'd make it fun.

Haha. A lot of athletes actually like to bowl.

At the same time, this is where a stadium downtown might help with FAs. OP is a great family area but not so great for a 20 something year old. A bunch of these players rarely even go into the city.

That said, probably for the best success of the team, it's better for them to go bowling than boozing until 4 am.

Tell that to the early 90's teams. :)

Sounds like Boobie "accidentally" took McCoy's turn bowling, I would be pissed as well...But honestly it looks like McCoy was just playing, but let's start the McCoy is a DIVA posts, it is TBD and the off season...

I of course don't know the guy. I shouldn't make assumptions like that but I'm going to stick with my instincts.

Edit:

Forbes@Forbes

Quote of the Day: "More often than not, things and people are as they appear." - Malcolm Forbes

Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

Tell that to the early 90's teams. :)

I think it was parties at Kelly's house. And I know for a fact that recent Bills teams had a certain house that liked to "relax at" on a regular basis. I'm fine with "relaxing" as long as they test clean.

In fairness, McCoy was kinda of a diva in Philly. This is nothing but it's part of the reason why he got traded.

You realize Shady's been in Buffalo for a few months already, right? Therefore, this isn't his introduction to Buffalo. Good try though.

one group named themselves the Tbaggers? love it.

that's pretty much it. and i think he'll loosen up in buffalo. with age comes grace and we'll see what happens. i am very curious.

Not that it means much (ok, anything), but last season in my "big money" fantasy league, I had the #1 overall pick. Because of that, I paid a bit more attention to him than I might have otherwise (I hate the Philadelphia Eagles, always have!). I DVR'd an ESPN E:60 football special last summer, that had a feature story, on Marquise Goodwin. It just so happened, it also had a profile of LeSean. He really did come off as a guy with an ego, but, for whatever reason, even then, I felt like he was one of those guys who would "grow up" along the way.