Is Bacarri Rambo the darkhorse in safety competiion?

http://nysportsbiz.com/2015/04/14/getting-to-know-the-talented-mr-rambo/

Duke and Graham are getting all the publicity, but Rambo is the wildcard. Rex loves FS's that are great in pass coverage too. I'm think rotational guy at the least

I think he's probably going to make the team.

I'm guessing 10 DBs total.

6 CB's - Gilmore, McKelvin, Darby, Robey, Cockrell, Brooks

3 S's - A. Williams, D. Williams, Rambo

1 CB/S - Graham

I guess I mean wildcard as in not many people are talking about Rambo but he's got loads of talent and fits Rex's scheme. Landry I would consider more of a security move as he's a proven vet but limited range in pass coverage. Could be a platoon approach too

He is gonna make the team.....

I really still like Duke

Just don't put him on Gronk...or Edelman...I was at that game and he was EXPOSED.

That PI in the endzone...when Brady threw the ball I knew it was going to be bad. Duke wasn't ready for it.

Side note: I think I noticed last season that Brady would put a lot more hang-time on the ball in certain situations which I think may have thrown off DBs on some plays (including Duke PI play in the endzone...he expected the ball to drop much earlier). Did anyone else notice this or am I over thinking it?

Edited by Hot Buffalo Wings

Think he makes the team and plays rotationally like Searcy did.

Just don't put him on Gronk...or Edelman...I was at that game and he was EXPOSED.

That PI in the endzone...when Brady threw the ball I knew it was going to be bad. Duke wasn't ready for it.

Side note: I think I noticed last season that Brady would put a lot more hang-time on the ball in certain situations which I think may have thrown off DBs on some plays (including Duke PI play in the endzone...he expected the ball to drop much earlier). Did anyone else notice this or am I over thinking it?

Duke got much better after that game.

Graham is your starting safety.

As soon as they took Darby he moved to safety.

Graham can cover anyone and that will allow Ryan to line him up all over the place and create crazy blitz schemes.

They will carry one less safety than last year and carry an extra DE or LB.

Graham is your starting safety.

As soon as they took Darby he moved to safety.

Graham can cover anyone and that will allow Ryan to line him up all over the place and create crazy blitz schemes.

They will carry one less safety than last year and carry an extra DE or LB.

From what I've gathered, Graham is still going to play some corner. Guess we have to see how TC plays out.

I thought he looked awfully shaky last year, some decent plays but I doubt he'll make it unless he steps up his game a notch this year. His cool name won't change any of that I'm afraid.