Brady/Patriots fines

Yee and the Pats will have a week or more to make bad PR for a league obsessed with its marketing image. The networks and major advertising partners will be working the back channels. And if the NFLPA goes hard to support TB, I can see Goodell saying half a loaf is better than none....

I can't see NLFPA going hard for Brady, he basically told them I don't want or need your help. Then lied to investigators.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see NLFPA going hard for Brady, he basically told them I don't want or need your help. Then lied to investigators.

Think the same. Pretty sure he waived the NFLPA so he could say I don't wanna give them my phone. I think the NFLPA would have balked at him if he did that and made it so his chances of appeal were 0 instead of 10%.

Aggred. But the union also has to make sure it's not marginalized. They may hold their nose, but IMO they can't sit back and look like bystanders on such a high profile case...

Not paying Brady for 4 games more than pays for the fine. They are actually prolly saving money with this punishment.

The money has to be donated to charity that Brady was designated to earn.

Edited by The Wiz

The penalty seems right about the only thing I'd change is instead of a million dollar fine ( which is like the average guy getting a 5 dollar fine) I'd have two years where their salary cap increases are distributed to the rest of the NFL.

The money has to be donated to charity that Brady was designated to earn.

Brady was...uh...designated to...ummm...earn a charity?

That sentence structure is so horrible I can't even make a decent joke out of it.

4 games for Brady

1 Million fine

1st pick 2016

edit 4th round 2017 pick

Bills fans get screwed out of seeing the Pats @ full strength. The suspension should've been a year, so everyone else gets to share in seeing the watered down product on the field.

I wanted to see the new Buffalo defense turn Brady into a brown stain on the Orchard Park carpet.

Edited by Ted William's frozen head

Bills fans get screwed out of seeing the Pats @ full strength. The suspension should've been a year, so everyone else gets to share in seeing the watered down product on the field.

The suspension shoud've been a year

I wanted to see the new Buffalo defense turn Brady into a brown stain on the Orchard Park carpet.

I actually prefer the idea of turning him into a brown stain in NE.