Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

Please, take Cardale Jones out of the first round and second. Insert price is right tune.

haha he will get drafted somewhere as a project. Where that is I don't know. They are not throwing th ball deep because for some reason out of all their 12 5 star WRs on the roster they can't find a deep threat to replace Devin Smith. Ok. That's one of his best traits and they aren't calling it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and Russell went 1st overall. That's my point. Whether or not he will be good is different than whether or not he will be drafted early.

FWIW, the scouts that I know are really, really high on him.

It's worth a lot since I am not, nor do I know any.

I just think teams would learn their lesson from Russell's case, it's not always just about the arm (although he probably had a lot more red flags as I have heard nothing but good thing regarding Jones off the field).

It's worth a lot since I am not, nor do I know any.

I just think teams would learn their lesson from Russell's case, it's not always just about the arm (although he probably had a lot more red flags as I have heard nothing but good thing regarding Jones off the field).

Yeah, it is so hard to find QBs that often they go after Russell types that could be great instead of taking safe guys like Dalton. I'm not saying Jones is Russell because he is a better person and has a WAY better work ethic (not that it would take much).

Personally, I like Cook the best I think (subject to change) but still think that Jones has the highest ceiling. Cook to me is like Carson Palmer without the arm strength.

I am very quickly starting to frown on a 1st round qb in this next draft.......I am starting to think we actually found some talent (both TT AND Manuel)

A LT, LB, or DT might be the best way to go now

It depends on Tyrod but I tend to agree. He looks to me like he is going to be at least pretty good and the Bills won't be picking in the top 20 I wouldn't think. It's tough (not impossible) to find a QB there. The guys still on the board at that point have questions marks. I am thinking offensive tackle.

It depends on Tyrod but I tend to agree. He looks to me like he is going to be at least pretty good and the Bills won't be picking in the top 20 I wouldn't think. It's tough (not impossible) to find a QB there. The guys still on the board at that point have questions marks. I am thinking offensive tackle.

might actually be prime position to grab one that's falling, or trade down for more picks (like the Bridgewater situation)

I'd love a center.

Watching Ole Miss and this is the first time I've seen Chad Kelly and he looks solid, got the ball knocked down a lot But Bama really seemed to be going for that instead sack, tough runner, good arm. thought he would be bigger being a Kelly but whatcha gona do. Maybe a midround prospect next year.

Nkemdiche for Ole Miss is a beast!!

He was the best player on the field in the bama/rebel game. The best player I have seen this year. I watched a little of the Texas and California game. Goff has a strong arm and is a polished passer. Quite impressive!

I'd love a center.

I am in the camp of Wood being overrated the past few years too. I have to give props where due though, he blew up his guy on that Karlos Williams TD run last week, and I mean flattened him.

Edited by Mark80