Crystal Ball: Top Prospects for 2016 NFL Draft

why are people smoking synthetic marijuana. What is next? A synthetic orange?

It leaves your system much quicker than actual marijuana. If you were a very large man and you had a very important drug test coming up in 2 months, you'd better steer clear of the real stuff. (I mean don't do drugs anyways kids, just giving rationalization).

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fool. He just threw away millions of dollars and who knows what else?

Btw have you ever seen him play? He was one of the best college DTs I have ever seen.

yes, he is pretty good

not us! :lol: Rex can't wait to draft him and Spence and assign Dareus as a mentor. It's football, not Boy Scouts amirite?!

What happened to chicken little?

do they only make this lazy comparison because he's white or because they both played in the big 10? They are nothing alike in how they play.

Bosa reminds me of a bigger, more athletic version of Grant Wistrom.

He's powerful, fast, aggressive, and can play inside or outside.

yep he doesn't have the motor of Watt but I always say he's as dominant as he wants to be. He actually reminds me of A young Mario. He is a freak athlete with so much power at the point of attack, he is so often triple teamed and game planned against which frees up other guys to make plays. He freelances a lot (more so last year) and doesn't really have a rep for bringing his lunch pail, but he's as dominant a defensive college football player as I've seen in some time.

He will reportedly be playing at DT vs ND with Adolphus Washington suspended so that will be interesting to the scouts.

The Browns will pass on him to draft a question mark QB because we are desperate and he will torture them twice a year for a decade in Baltimore. Mark it down.

The Browns will pass on him to draft a question mark QB because we are desperate and he will torture them twice a year for a decade in Baltimore. Mark it down.

Probably...but at least you've got Justin Gilbert and Cameron Erving to ease the pain of passing on Sammy!

Just messin'

McShay: 2016 NFL Mock Draft 1.0
Ohio State's Joey Bosa and Memphis' Paxton Lynch are just the beginning of what's shaping up to be an intriguing 2016 NFL draft class. Here's Todd McShay's first attempt at predicting the picks.

18. Buffalo Bills

Taylor Decker, OT, Ohio State Buckeyes

There's a clear top tier of offensive tackles this year (Tunsil, Stanley, Conklin and Decker) and then a big drop-off after that, so I don't expect the fourth guy to last too long. At 6-7, 320 pounds, Decker has long arms and above-average feet for his size. NFL teams should like his toughness, while his inconsistent pad level and hand placement continue to be areas for improvement.