Excellent draft so far.......3 rounds, 6 players

Before we got to last night's show, the Bills had "drafted" Incognito, Harvin, Clay, and the fullback from Minneapolis (forgive me if I don't remember his name, I'm too lazy to look it up).

Now we have a 2nd round pickup of a shutdown corner, and a 3rd round pick of a mauler from Louisville.

4th rounder? don't need one.

Great draft so far.

Looked like Whaley wanted a tackle early as he said it was a tackle heavy draft. He then said there was a run on tackles and the cb from florida state looks to me like plan B. Like the guard from Louisville though

Big picture, guys. The team has grown by leaps and bounds since Marrone hit the pavement. The big question is this: Who is on the roster after the dust settles? It's not a gimmick, it's reality.

What I'm saying is that the off season pickups have softened the blow of not having a first round pick. Seriously.

I look forward to draft day every year. It's huge. I'm a little upset to watch the draft go by for an entire day without a pick. Living in St. Louis makes it tolerable, watching the Rams do what they do before the bolt for the west coast.

Yup. Not the same thing. Draft is about the future. FA is about now. Good teams are drafting for future needs, not immediate ones (except maybe RB or kicker).

Not in today's NFL. You need to find day one starters InThe first and second rounds. The third round should have starter potential this year or at the very least be a rotational guy. Rounds 4 and 5 are your projects who you hope surprise and develope faster. If you get anything much out of rounds 6 and 7 you are winning.

Before we got to last night's show, the Bills had "drafted" Incognito, Harvin, Clay, and the fullback from Minneapolis (forgive me if I don't remember his name, I'm too lazy to look it up).

Now we have a 2nd round pickup of a shutdown corner, and a 3rd round pick of a mauler from Louisville.

4th rounder? don't need one.

Great draft so far.

BS, I'm tired of all this justification for losing picks that we never should have. We could have all those guys and our picks which would be better.

and this 4rth round pick actually is actually Bryce Brown who might not even make the team, way to wheel and deal Whaley :thumbdown:

BS, I'm tired of all this justification for losing picks that we never should have. We could have all those guys and our picks which would be better.

and this 4rth round pick actually is actually Bryce Brown who might not even make the team, way to wheel and deal Whaley :thumbdown:

I agree. having at least 1 x a 4th round pick this year could have been amazing. Was not a fan of the Bryce Brown trade. Could have used it to draft Jay Ajayi. The Only benefit to the trade, was the fact that we did happen to have 2 other rbs on the team when Fjax and Cj went down last year.

If only we followed your ranting... What a roster it'd be

Big picture, guys. The team has grown by leaps and bounds since Marrone hit the pavement. The big question is this: Who is on the roster after the dust settles? It's not a gimmick, it's reality.

What I'm saying is that the off season pickups have softened the blow of not having a first round pick. Seriously.

I look forward to draft day every year. It's huge. I'm a little upset to watch the draft go by for an entire day without a pick. Living in St. Louis makes it tolerable, watching the Rams do what they do before the bolt for the west coast.

I personally am tired of trying to figure out if we love the draft

I would much rather win the games

But I do appreciate what your saying....and yes the strong offseason did lessen the blow of not having the first round pick.

I think it also allowed them to stay true to their scouting and take the BPA on their board......this guy Darby reminds me a lot of Thomas Smith to be honest.....teams just didnt throw at him because whoever he was covering was not going to catch the ball

Not in today's NFL. You need to find day one starters InThe first and second rounds. The third round should have starter potential this year or at the very least be a rotational guy. Rounds 4 and 5 are your projects who you hope surprise and develope faster. If you get anything much out of rounds 6 and 7 you are winning.

Agreed! And, Whaley has done very well in rounds 3 and 4 for a couple drafts!

LOVE Nick O'leary, but he's severely undersized.. Shoulda gone bigger, IMO.... A VERY lackluster draft for a team that has not been to the playoffs in 15 years...

He's 6'3" and 252#. He's not undersized.

Bryce Brown is still on the team. He's still fast as hell, and he was the number one football player in America when he was in high school. He can be taught how not to fumble. I think that he is gonna have some great days with the Bills. That was not a mistake.