RD 3, Pick 81: OG John Miller, Louisville

SDS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except Iupati is 6'5" 331...

So in other words, you're saying that Lou Potty would have to drop some weight if he wants himself to be compared to Miller.

Edited by Nanker

I think that they are also concerned that he played poorly against top competition at the Senior Bowl. Maybe that was just his inexperience on the OL (former DL) or maybe he was exposed as being just not that good. I am certain that if any team thought that he was a "first round talent" that he would have been taken by the end of round 3 for sure even if they knew that they would have to wait for him to get healthy.

Don't forget that Iupati also struggled on those Senior Bowl practices, lots of holding due to bad technique.

So in other words, you're saying that Lou Potty would have to drop some weight if he wants himself to be compared to Miller.

Exactly. :lol:

The Bills new strategy is to go with ankle biters inside rather than tree trunks...

It will be interesting to see what happens with John Miller if we do in fact get Collins

I think that John Miller is good enough to start as a rookie......Collins would be a first round pick who can play both OG or OT

Someone is gonna have to sit

said it in another thread, but wouldnt be shocked if incognito is the guy depending on how his time off treated him.

You know there is a real possibility that Collins would go to RT......Seantrel might have a fight on his hands

Seantrel hasn't earned the starting job based on his performance last year, but if we do get Collins, we can be confident in our OT depth.