2015 NFL Draft round 2 pick discussion

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really tired of both the nfl presentation and the media coverage of the draft. I wish that once the pick was in it was pretty much immediately announced and the coverage/presentation focused more on the selection tha the show of it all

It seems to be worse this year than I remember. I think at one point last night they had 3 picks in but not announced.

It seems to be worse this year than I remember. I think at one point last night they had 3 picks in but not announced.

They've got to drag it out so they don't end up with 40 minutes of dead air to fill later tonight...

You must be new. This isn't about seeing a kid in the moment that he realizes his lifelong dream. It's about seeing the guys that talk about the kid that realized his lifelong dream.

When a teams on the clock 1-2 mins on the previous pick, 1-2 on the current team selecting teams needs then hit the stage the second the next picks in -- it shouldn't be hard. I miss that. We sat on the jets pick being in for what... 3-4 minutes? There's no reason and it kills the rhythm/momentum for me.

When a teams on the clock 1-2 mins on the previous pick, 1-2 on the current team selecting teams needs then hit the stage the second the next picks in -- it shouldn't be hard. I miss that. We sat on the jets pick being in for what... 3-4 minutes? There's no reason and it kills the rhythm/momentum for me.

Completely agree.

Then they do a 180 tomorrow and fall several picks behind.