2015 NFL Draft round 2 pick discussion

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaguars going to Jaguar.

I haven't seen much college ball the last 2 years. So this question goes out to anyone but, specifically to Kirby or Yolo. If your the Bills GM is there player on the board you would move up right now to grab. If so who and what would be the price ? Thanks.

Jake Fisher, but I'd only give up our 5th or 6ths Edited by Chuck Wagon

I haven't seen much college ball the last 2 years. So this question goes out to anyone but, specifically to Kirby or Yolo. If your the Bills GM is there player on the board you would move up right now to grab. If so who and what would be the price ? Thanks.

no, there is depth in the draft and i would wait. I might trade up for Clemmings to jump SD if he's there. Wouldn't give up much to trade up, maybe a 6th or 7th. Edited by YoloinOhio

Honest to God I dreamed the Browns took DGB last night.

:lol: Well now it will be eerie if they do. Or should I say, Erie!.......

....Yeah. I'll just show myself the door. :ph34r:

I wouldn't come up here. There are still some guys that I think fit. Specifically, Fisher, Collins and Cann. In addition there are the 2 TEs and a bunch of good LBs.

Randy Gregory is the talent worth going up for (as is DGB) but too many question marks to invest more than a pick on for me.

Really tired of both the nfl presentation and the media coverage of the draft. I wish that once the pick was in it was pretty much immediately announced and the coverage/presentation focused more on the selection tha the show of it all

Personally, no. Lots of talent on the board here. Not looking at a cliff coming up. If anything a big part of tonight is a pretty flat shelf with a lot of options that are similar.

Really tired of both the nfl presentation and the media coverage of the draft. I wish that once the pick was in it was pretty much immediately announced and the coverage/presentation focused more on the selection tha the show of it all

You must be new. This isn't about seeing a kid in the moment that he realizes his lifelong dream. It's about seeing the guys that talk about the kid that realized his lifelong dream.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall