2015 NFL Draft round 2 pick discussion

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be Gilmore insurance. I know we locked up that 5th year option......just wondering. He's gotta stay on the field if he wants to get paid.

Gilmore is 2 years away from FA... You could draft his replacement next year or hell, the following year.

Love it. Love it!! How can anyone possibly know this?

Didn't you know? Half this board has been scouting every player in the draft all year, going to watch them play, conducting interviews, dissecting tape, etc

So you don't think the Bills organization knows this? Just curious why people complain nonstop about stuff like this. You're not a professional scout. You didn't spend hundreds of hours dissecting every player who would possibly be available at 50. Why gripe instantly? Darby could be good.

1) don't pretend that you know me or my post history; I'm hardly the guy you can finger as a serial complainer

2) you'd be appalled at the amount of time I spend watching these guys. Go ahead and study my post history of you'd prefer not to speak from a position of ignorance

3) call it griping if you wish: I have an opinion. You disagree. You don't see me chastising you for speaking your mind, do you?

I didn't say there was a correlation; I feel like you're being obtuse here:

Those teams have very good DTs

We need to be able to block them

Our OGs are overmatched

We drafted a CB

Whaley Drafted 2 O-Linemen last year...I don't think that can be overlooked...They were his picks as the GM...And they both looked REAL bad under Marrone...The only thing I can surmise from this is that Rex and Roman have determined Kouandjio and Richardson are going to be WAY better than Bills fans think they will be...

I did read, and you're missing the point.

Lol, I wasnt really making any argument against you. You just presented a factually flawed argument. Thats all. Plus, it's clear you dont know what youre talking about by missing the fact that we have never played most of those DTs. the ones we have played, we went 3-0 against.

So you don't think the Bills organization knows this? Just curious why people complain nonstop about stuff like this. You're not a professional scout. You didn't spend hundreds of hours dissecting every player who would possibly be available at 50. Why gripe instantly? Darby could be good.

He could be good and we all hope that he is. The guy that you are questioning though probably spends as much time on the draft as anyone on this board. His opinion on these players is as developed as anyone's.

Lol, I wasnt really making any argument against you. You just presented a factually flawed argument. Thats all. Plus, it's clear you dont know what youre talking about by missing the fact that we have never played most of those DTs. the ones we have played, we went 3-0 against.

Good grief man.

The team struggled to run the ball in every divisional game.

The DLs in the division got better; the OL on this team is largely the same.

The running game is supposedly going to be the centerpiece of the offense.

Is the picture starting to come together?

1) don't pretend that you know me or my post history; I'm hardly the guy you can finger as a serial complainer

2) you'd be appalled at the amount of time I spend watching these guys. Go ahead and study my post history of you'd prefer not to speak from a position of ignorance

3) call it griping if you wish: I have an opinion. You disagree. You don't see me chastising you for speaking your mind, do you?

Compared to the people who do this professionally, you are speaking from a position of ignorance, yet you don't even realize that.

Whaley Drafted 2 O-Linemen last year...I don't think that can be overlooked...They were his picks as the GM...And they both looked REAL bad under Marrone...The only thing I can surmise from this is that Rex and Roman have determined Kouandjio and Richardson are going to be WAY better than Bills fans think they will be...

Actually 3: Cyrus, Cyril, and Seantrel

Good grief man.

Now we know why Shady's in Vegas...

Good grief man.

Thats not my point. my point is that we went 3-0 against those DTs you mentioned. It's a fact. You cant debate facts. Calm down.

After seeing them play in shorts???

Could be Gilmore insurance. I know we locked up that 5th year option......just wondering. He's gotta stay on the field if he wants to get paid.

I think it has more to do with locking up the other side for the next 4 years...I think they see Darby as the starter opposite Gilmore from 2016 on...

This may apply to 99% of us on the board, but not Bandit. The man does his homework and has been around others that do the same. I trust and value his opinions strongly.

Also makes a mean brisket from what I understand.

GO BILLS!!!

Thats not my point. my point is that we went 3-0 against those DTs you mentioned. It's a fact. You cant debate facts. Calm down.

May I suggest keeping up the good work with regard to continuing to argue with an anonymous stranger about nothing!?

No point in discussing what brings us together as Bills fans or the actual draft itself.

Just keep arguing.

I think this discussion should move into which is the better color: red or green.

Discuss.

Compared to the people who do this professionally, you are speaking from a position of ignorance, yet you don't even realize that.

Sure, I have no idea how good these guys are at their jobs, thanks for letting me know.

You're here staring an opinion; so am I.

Somehow, because other posters complain more than you like, my opinion is not valid.

Got it.

May I suggest keeping up the good work with regard to continuing to argue with an anonymous stranger about nothing!?

No point in discussing what brings us together as Bills fans or the actual draft itself.

Just keep arguing.

I think this discussion should move into which is the better color: red or green.

Discuss.

Thanks [sarcasm]

Edited by Uffalo Ills

After seeing them play in shorts???

I'm guessing they've seen more than that...

Seriously though...Whaley Drafted them only one year ago and used a 2nd and a 5th...I just don't think that fact can be overlooked...And yes, I think Rex and Roman had a say in it...

Sure, I have no idea how good these guys are at their jobs, thanks for letting me know.

You're here staring an opinion; so am I.

Somehow, because other posters complain more than you like, my opinion is not valid.

Got it.

lol. Youre definitely right about this though.

Do people seriously have nothing better to defend this pick on beyond "they are pros, they clearly know more than you?"

After 15 years of no playoffs, I can't accept that line of thinking. We continually invest in DBs and continue to watch them walk, meanwhile we continue to get our butts kicked on the line. The Oline market got screwed up by Scherff and Collins, I get it, but you take the picks that were offered and move back. Other teams continue to take Olinemen, even if the value apparently isn't there. We operate like a team that's got Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady at QB when we've got Matt Cassel and a line that's going to get their lunch handed to them.

That I did not know. A true renaissance man.

Got that right. I wouldn't be surprised if he played the lute when not dabbling in oil paints and astronomy.

GO BILLS!!!