2015 NFL draft round 1 pick discussion

Beerball

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parker is very good.... Yikes

Yea but is it an upgrade over mike Wallace? Frees up money but clay and Wallace vs Cameron and this guy?

Nice piece but doesn't make me worry considerably more than 2014 if that makes sense. Kind of like the jets spot if it's replacing a proven vet they dump (if mo leaves)

Yea but is it an upgrade over mike Wallace? Frees up money but clay and Wallace vs Cameron and this guy?

Nice piece but doesn't make me worry considerably more than 2014 if that makes sense. Kind of like the jets spot if it's replacing a proven vet they dump (if mo leaves)

Yeah. I think that was a good pick for the Fins. But they lost Clay, Wallace and Hartline, and picked up Cameron, Stills and Parker. Doesn't seem like that much of an upgrade if at all.

Jests & 'Phins got some good players...

I know that about 1/2 1st rounders bust - I hope like hell these are 2 of the busts

Yep. They did. Hard to imagine Williams being a bust. Consensus safest player. Possible with Parker but he looks like a real good player, too. Just don't know if Phins upgraded that much from Clay, Wallace and Hartline to Cameron, Stills and Parker.

Cameron can't stay on the field. Or block.

Stills looked decent at times because of Brees.

Lamar Miller is made of glass.

And I think Tannehill is grossly overrated. That O is going to be worse.

That D line tho.

Our oline better get good quick.

Yep. They did. Hard to imagine Williams being a bust. Consensus safest player. Possible with Parker but he looks like a real good player, too. Just don't know if Phins upgraded that much from Clay, Wallace and Hartline to Cameron, Stills and Parker.

One can hope...But I agree :wallbash: