No way we pay Dareus $100 M next year, time to get the value

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way we put another $100 M player on our D-line, so it's time to move Dareus for a major impact player. Who do you think we can get with him or which draft pick ??

these $100M contracts are not worth $100M. Relax for a bit.

People have the same response to your threads in every different forum you have posted this in. That is kinda funny, also I don't see why they wouldn't extend him. I doubt Whaley and company want to turn into Idzik on Rex so soon.

Edited by Beef Jerky

People have the same response to your threads in every different forum you have posted this in. That is kinda funny, also I don't see why they wouldn't extend him. I doubt Whaley and company want to turn into Idzik on Rex so soon.

He trolls elsewhere??

No actually I've been preaching the trade Dareus event for a while & you even seen getting Rivers with him.

Another BS MMDT thread...

Still waiting for any response or facts from your last piece of sh.., er, I mean, work:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/177630-rexs-total-contract-is-more-than-all-previous-headcoaches

There is noway they don't pay him 100 million you think the Puluga's purchased the team to let the best player walk. Until they have a 15 million dollar qb they will have plenty of money . Plus they now have an owner who can pay huge bonus money so they can keep kicking the can down the road.

The best player, who Pegula is already very close with, from having been his agent through his Sports Management business.

Edited by DrDareustein

There's no way we put another $100 M player on our D-line, so it's time to move Dareus for a major impact player. Who do you think we can get with him or which draft pick ??

I'm curious, since you put it out there, what are your thoughts on what the Bills could get for him? Who would be your impact player you'd like to see brought in? And at that point wouldn't you also have to pay said impact player? If you go with a draft pick as compensation, there is No guarantee that that player would make an impact, let alone the kind of impact that Dareus makes.

Another BS MMDT thread...

Still waiting for any response or facts from your last piece of sh.., er, I mean, work:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/177630-rexs-total-contract-is-more-than-all-previous-headcoaches

The best player, who Pegula is already very close with, from having been his agent through his Sports Management business.

I gave him a few pointers.

Wasn't there a decent Bills Mafia/Buffalo Rumblings post about next year's spending/cap situation. I'm pretty sure it concluded that we could keep Dareus and Gilmore, but that our hands would be relatively tied as far as adding new talent via free agency.

Wasn't there a decent Bills Mafia/Buffalo Rumblings post about next year's spending/cap situation. I'm pretty sure it concluded that we could keep Dareus and Gilmore, but that our hands would be relatively tied as far as adding new talent via free agency.

Yes. They have already said they will not be spending money in FA next year, but rather signing their own guys. That said, I have a feeling they will not be re-signing Glenn. I hope I am wrong, I just see them having to make some tough decisions and though they will want to keep him, he will test FA and be paid more than the Bills want to pay.