Schedule Leaks. Post 'em here

He probably meant 16 hours each day but that is funny. It reminds me of Dumb & Dumber. "Man there is just nothing out there unless you want to work 40 hours a week."

I dont know Lloyd. According to this map we've only gone about 4 inches. I dont think we will have enough gas to get to Aspen

CBF

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Call me old fashioned, but as much as I love football, I think the only two NFL teams that should play on Thanksgiving are Detroit and Dallas. Then college football in the evening.

Agreed. Though I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills be one of their opponents every once in a while.

Personally, as much as I love the game, I am not a huge fan of all the extra games, but that isn't going to change. I hate the whole Thursday night football thing....

Agreed. Though I wouldn't mind seeing the Bills be one of their opponents every once in a while.

Personally, as much as I love the game, I am not a huge fan of all the extra games, but that isn't going to change. I hate the whole Thursday night football thing....

The only game I remember from last season where it was two good teams was Denver and San Diego.

NFL.com article on top 15 matchups for the upcoming season.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000486644/article/top-15-games-of-2015-mustsee-matchups-in-the-coming-season

Bills have 2 in the top 10! (BUF @ NYJ , BUF @ PHI).

NFL is really pushing the Eagles game, I'd bet a beer that they play on Thursday Night Football. :beer:

So much for primetime at home - crap