NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeBron needs to bleed in order to get a foul call in the lane. It's ridiculous.

Love Iggy. If the Cavs end up losing, I'm glad he's getting a ring. He's the MVP for GS IMO. Defensively and offensively contributes more than anyone in GS, because his assignment is LeBron. I'll give Curry this. No one loves Steph Curry more than Steph Curry. I'd bet he celebrates tying his shoes. Still struggling with his mouthpiece too, hopefully he'll figure that out sometime.

Why won't they play Mozgov?!

Right. I understand wanting to match small for small if they weren't banged up (I'd say Shump is playing at like 60% on that bum leg) and had Kyrie, but it isn't effective enough to warrant it. Stick with the advantage you have, which is the size. It might not work, but it's their best shot at this point.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

saw an interesting debate today -- lets say lebron has a monster game (or two) and the rest of his team continues to do NOTHING to help him. Couple that with Curry having a so-so close out game, and GSW just having a total team effort where no single person puts up a signature stamp on the series but they win.....

does lebron get your series mvp vote?

Edited by NoSaint

LeBron needs to bleed in order to get a foul call in the lane. It's ridiculous.

Love Iggy. If the Cavs end up losing, I'm glad he's getting a ring. He's the MVP for GS IMO. Defensively and offensively contributes more than anyone in GS, because his assignment is LeBron. I'll give Curry this. No one loves Steph Curry more than Steph Curry. I'd bet he celebrates tying his shoes. Still struggling with his mouthpiece too, hopefully he'll figure that out sometime.

If the greatest player in the world would stop flopping, he might get more legitimate calls. It's ridiculous he feels like he needs to fool the officials into getting calls.....

If the greatest player in the world would stop flopping, he might get more legitimate calls. It's ridiculous he feels like he needs to fool the officials into getting calls.....

Yeah. Some of his flops are pretty embarrassing, but I don't think that's why he's not getting calls. I think it's because he's big enough to "not be affected" by them, which is why he feels the need to act like he got shot do often.

saw an interesting debate today -- lets say lebron has a monster game (or two) and the rest of his team continues to do NOTHING to help him. Couple that with Curry having a so-so close out game, and GSW just having a total team effort where no single person puts up a signature stamp on the series but they win.....

does lebron get your series mvp vote?

No. Win or nothing, IMO. Unless he drops 70.

Right. I understand wanting to match small for small if they weren't banged up (I'd say Shump is playing at like 60% on that bum leg) and had Kyrie, but it isn't effective enough to warrant it. Stick with the advantage you have, which is the size. It might not work, but it's their best shot at this point.

Agreed. I expected Mozgov to have 30 points.

Also, why not foul Igoudou all game? Force GS to not play him.

Agreed. I expected Mozgov to have 30 points.

Also, why not foul Igoudou all game? Force GS to not play him.

They probably didn't want to do it early because they don't have enough guys where they can just take those cheap fouls. I guess they could have brought in Miller or Marion just to foul, but they probably didn't want to keep subbing ruining any momentum the players were gaining.

He's either flopping or taking the ball into defenders like a fullback. To me, the most impressive part of his game is how good of a rebounder he is.

I get it, he's great, but the 14-34 shooting stats don't impress me.

They probably didn't want to do it early because they don't have enough guys where they can just take those cheap fouls. I guess they could have brought in Miller or Marion just to foul, but they probably didn't want to keep subbing ruining any momentum the players were gaining.

I would use all my fouls on miller, Haywood, jones, and marion-- that's 24 fouls they could use. I think it would hurt GS's momentum more than CLE.

I would use all my fouls on miller, Haywood, jones, and marion-- that's 24 fouls they could use. I think it would hurt GS's momentum more than CLE.

It's possible. It'll be interesting to see if Blatt considers it.

that's what Van Gundy was saying...some of those fouls against most other players would send them flying, with lebron they just seem to be like a fly hitting him. that said, the officials have really been horrible..not just foul, or lack there of calls, but kicks, out of bounds, jump balls...it's a bit ridiculous at this level

Yeah. Some of his flops are pretty embarrassing, but I don't think that's why he's not getting calls. I think it's because he's big enough to "not be affected" by them, which is why he feels the need to act like he got shot do often.

fixed it for you.... :-)

It's possible. It'll be interesting to see if Blatt considers Lebron allows it.

No. Win or nothing, IMO. Unless he drops 70.

i enjoy the absolutism of "win or nothing...... unless its like really impressive"

im not sure where i fall. its only happened 1 time in the nba. not sure about other sports. it struck me as an interesting debate given that its pretty much accepted to be win or nothing, but lebron really has been several cuts above anyone else on the floor.

that's what Van Gundy was saying...some of those fouls against most other players would send them flying, with lebron they just seem to be like a fly hitting him. that said, the officials have really been horrible..not just foul, or lack there of calls, but kicks, out of bounds, jump balls...it's a bit ridiculous at this level

fixed it for you.... :-)

:lol: Thanks for the edit. I don't know what I was thinking.

That was even much more the case with shaq as he was a lot bigger than Lebron. That said, officiating in this series (including many calls/no-calls not involving Lebron), has shades of that horrible steelers - seahawks super bowl Edited by JTSP