NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LeBron is taking half of that mediocre roster to the Finals this year. The Knicks have been hot garbage the last 2 years. After the Nuggets traded Melo, they won more.

Most overrated superstar.

This is a great series because I'm ok with either team winning. the curse of Cleveland and the power of LeBron. Cleveland should try to beat up the Warrios instead. Also, I'd hammer Curry if he takes it to the rack. Not rooting for injuries but you have to make guys pay.

Lebron is taking Shumpert and Smith, not half that roster. Smith was 6MOTY with Melo, and Shump was a young, developing star.

Melo gets flak for not being Lebron. It's not fair. Nuggets suck, also. They never missed the playoffs with Melo.

Edited by FireChan

:lol: Bogut just had one of worst acting jobs I've seen on a flip in a while. He started to fall back onto his butt because he expected the shoulder.

Good competitive first half, especially after they both got over the jitters.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

HB baby ! My man Harrison Barnes hits the huge 3 dagger in overtime after a mostly silent night.

Steph Curry jumper facing the basket a few feet back from the free throw area is cash.

2 shots from 3:10 mark of video and forward were huge

http://www.nba.com/#$/video/channels/playoffs/2015/06/04/0041400401-cle-gsw-recap.nba/index.html

@PaulPabst: "They feel like he's done for the series...that's what I was told." - Cavs source to Jon Barry about Kyrie Irving's injury. @dpshow

Sigh.

That's disappointing. This really makes it near impossible for the Cavs.

Heard him post game and from what he said it doesn't sounds good. Might be new injury.

I did see that. It's sad and I hope it's nothing long term. He's crazy fun to watch. Sickest handle in the game IMO.