NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@cavs

Get the latest, official status update on @KyrieIrving. [DETAILS]: http://on.nba.com/1JxcMx9

Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving left last night’s NBA Finals game one in the overtime period with a left knee injury. He received an MRI today at Stanford Sports Medicine Clinic, which revealed a fractured left knee cap.

Some nba Twitter guy put me on blast for my Lebron hate after the Lebron-heads were emotional after the game 1 loss.

Guy tweeted "it's a shame that so many will underappreciate Lebron if his finals record falls to 2-4"

I said should be 1-5 without the Ray Allen bailout #downwiththeking.

Got retweeted with a just stop it comment from him. Lol.

I'm torn because I like Kyrie, but I'm so happy everyone is counting out Lebron already. Remember when Jordan got counted out in a Finals? Oh, wait.

Jordan likely would have been counted out in the 1995 Finals against the Rockets, but he couldn't get there.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I'm torn because I like Kyrie, but I'm so happy everyone is counting out Lebron already. Remember when Jordan got counted out in a Finals? Oh, wait.

It's amazing that in all his trips to the finals, Jordan never played in an elimination game. That's how dominate he was, it's incredible.

It's amazing that in all his trips to the finals, Jordan never played in an elimination game. That's how dominate he was, it's incredible.

The same can be said of Pippen.

The same can be said of Pippen.

It can... but no one does because it's silly. Pippen is one of the best to play in the NBA, no question. He deserves every accolade he earned, including being on the NBA all time teams.

Jordan dominated the league, when the league was tougher and deeper with talent, to such an extent he never allowed his team to see a game 7 in the NBA finals. Pippen played a role in that, certainly. But no one compares Pippen to Lebron.

It's not silly, it's just factually correct. The fact that they had two of the top 50 players all time is why they never saw a Finals elimination game. Jordan was obviously better, but without Pippen, I seriously doubt that would have been the case. Before Pippen, Jordan was 1-9 in the playoffs, with no winning seasons. My point is, Jordan wasn't even as good as the mythical figure he's become in many people's eyes. He was/is the best ever. I personally think LeBron is better, but I recognize I'm in the minority there.

To your point about the depth of talent, it's hard for me to believe that with a much larger pool of talent to pull from now, there is less depth. I just think that lower tier players are better than ever, so it's harder for the good players to separate themselves. I will admit, fundamentals are much worse now because most everyone relies on athleticism over technique.

It can... but no one does because it's silly. Pippen is one of the best to play in the NBA, no question. He deserves every accolade he earned, including being on the NBA all time teams.

Jordan dominated the league, when the league was tougher and deeper with talent, to such an extent he never allowed his team to see a game 7 in the NBA finals. Pippen played a role in that, certainly. But no one compares Pippen to Lebron.

Some nba Twitter guy put me on blast for my Lebron hate after the Lebron-heads were emotional after the game 1 loss.

Guy tweeted "it's a shame that so many will underappreciate Lebron if his finals record falls to 2-4"

I said should be 1-5 without the Ray Allen bailout #downwiththeking.

Got retweeted with a just stop it comment from him. Lol.

Not a single one of those 6 team appearances happens without him.