Abortion

I think the left should worry about the war on blacks. Turns out your iconic heroine Margaret Sanger, founder of one of your favorite organizations Planned Parenthood, was a eugenic racist. Go figure. A leftist shrew wanting to kill people. It just part of the left wing culture I guess.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/5/grossu-margaret-sanger-eugenicist/

"In a letter to Clarence Gable in 1939, Sanger wrote: “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members” (Margaret Sanger commenting on the ‘Negro Project’ in a letter to Gamble, Dec. 10, 1939)."

Fast forward to today. African Americans make up 13% of the population but account for over 1/3 of abortions. Something like 18 million black people that don't exist since Roe vs Wade. Me thinks your ilk are racists and are currently engaging in a war of your own.

Margaret Sanger was great. How many times was she arrested for *gasp* simply arguing in favor of birth control. I mean George Washington was a racist, so what?

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Margaret Sanger was great. How many times was she arrested for *gasp* simply arguing in favor of birth control. I mean George Washington was a racist, so what?

Your comparing a women that called for the extermination of a entire race to George Washington? Slaves were a commodity back then Sanger is much more recent. She associated and found common ground with both Hitler and the KKK.

Edited by Dante

Your comparing a women that called for the extermination of a entire race to George Washington? Slaves were a commodity back then Sanger is much more recent. She associated and found common ground with both Hitler and the KKK.

In fairness to dipshit, in the liberal mind being a racist is on par with murder and child molestation, so it's not all that outrageous of a comment in his bubble.

That quote is taken out of context. She is saying she didn't want other people saying what you are saying. Birth control was her issue and Conservatives were against it but also racist, so she tried and convince them there would be fewer blacks with birth control. She won and got birth control but blacks are still with us, so win win

• 1 month later...

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Slow down there Junior.

It's illegal to traffic human body parts, but we all know that aborted babies fetuses aren't human, we know this because their mothers victimized hosts said so. Which is why they didn't have any rights and were allowed to be murdered aborted in the first place

End of story, bub.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Slow down there Junior.

It's illegal to traffic human body parts, but we all know that aborted babies fetuses aren't human, we know this because their mothers victimized hosts said so. Which is why they didn't have any rights and were allowed to be murdered aborted in the first place

End of story, bub.

Friggin nailed it.