Report: Schedule to be released on April 21

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to book 4 weeks of Thursday until Monday @ red roof inn...

My wife asked that we consider switching hotels (I've stayed at the Econolodge on Milestrip every game I've ever attended). Maybe we'll just shack up with you.

My wife asked that we consider switching hotels (I've stayed at the Econolodge on Milestrip every game I've ever attended). Maybe we'll just shack up with you.

as long as you wear socks. your toe nails are sharp.

I like the Econolodge, I love having the bar (Warehouse) next door.

What week do the Pats* have off? I want to know when we play them at their house... it'll be the Sunday following their bye.

Knowing our luck, it'll be a Thursday game, the week after we play a Monday or Sunday night game, and the Pats will have a bye going into it.

Time to book 4 weeks of Thursday until Monday @ red roof inn...

Jboys, does the Red Roof in Hamburg have any greenspace nearby to throw a football? We normally stay at the one on Transit (Bowmansville), partly because it has a nice grass area to play. Also close to the airport for the day after.

Jboys, does the Red Roof in Hamburg have any greenspace nearby to throw a football? We normally stay at the one on Transit (Bowmansville), partly because it has a nice grass area to play. Also close to the airport for the day after.

there is some space nearby to stretch out. Think there is a Denny's right in front of it. Its just off the highway on one side and then woods on another. The more I think about it the more I forget. D'oh

Someone local please remind me; are there any new hotels down by the hockey arena opening this summer? Want to find a new place to shack up when I'm in town for games.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bufbd-buffalo-downtown-marriott/

should open in August

even Brady will be impressed with Pegulaville

http://www.harborcenter.com/716foodandsport/about/

Edited by ALF

There is a possibility the schedule will be released one day earlier (the 22nd). I believe it will be the 23rd but, according to Mike Florio

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/15/schedule-is-ready-could-be-released-before-next-thursday/

The schedule is done and the release date is still fluid.

Either way, my google calendar is warmed up and ready to fill in.

Go Bills!

Someone local please remind me; are there any new hotels down by the hockey arena opening this summer? Want to find a new place to shack up when I'm in town for games.

There is a courtyard mariott (not the Marriott going in harborcenter) right across the street and a new Hilton about 10 blocks away (quick subway ride)

Edited by RalphOP83

schedule related but not for this season.

Points out disparaging oversights aka the shaft the Bills were given time and again

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/166141/inside-slant-innovating-the-nfl-schedule

Since the eight-division format began in 2002, some teams have played more than twice as many games against better-rested opponents -- either coming off a bye or a Thursday night game -- than others. The Bills had the most (29), and the Cincinnati Bengals were given the fewest (14). In 2013, the Bills had five such games; the division rival New England Patriots had none.

Mods - feel free to start a new thread

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever