Just for fun - Walter Football 2016 mock draft

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the talent in 2016, we should trade our 1st rd pick that season for a 1st rd pick in this year's draft. This draft is deep and we could use more of the talent in this year's draft than what's available in 2016.

not if we can potentially get one of those QBs though..,

Based on the talent in 2016, we should trade our 1st rd pick that season for a 1st rd pick in this year's draft. This draft is deep and we could use more of the talent in this year's draft than what's available in 2016.

Call me a debbie downer if you want, but I don't think it's unreasonable to think some breaks go against us this year, we lose a handful of close games and we end up with a top 10 pick after a 6-10/7-9 year. We already played the game of draft pick chicken regarding keeping our pick owed to someone else out of the top 10, I'd prefer not to do that again another just to get a guy in the 20s this year.

I hate their 2015 draft

With top TE's, top guards like AJ Cann.....etc etc we are going to take a linebacker in the second?

WHY

His reasoning is BS.....just because we sent Kiko to the eagles doesnt mean we need to draft a LB......HE DID NOT EVEN PLAY LAST YEAR and we had a top 5 defense

LB depth is a need.

The Sammy Watkins trade costs us a shot at a QB again!

Yeah and the Browns ended up taking a QB at pick 3. Personally I'd rather be picking 20th than 3rd with QB still a question mark. Yet if you looked at his 2015 mock he had us taking Grayson with our 3rd rounder this year. http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2015_3.php

Edited by The Jokeman

CB Makes sense. In the 2010 draft coming off of a huge off season when the Jets signed Cromartie, traded for Holmes, signed LT, and signed Jason Taylor to complement a team that already made a good run in the playoffs with a top Defense and Special teams, and some talent on offense, Rex and the Jets had a middle late first round pick and they drafted Kyle Wilson a CB at a time when they were pretty good at CB. Rex loves to go man to man a lot and he needs good CB's.

Also McKelvin and Graham aren't that young so adding a good young corner would be prudent providing those guys fall off or the younger CB's like Robey, Brooks, and Crockwell don't develop

Chan

Yes it is, but you can find a backup LB in a number of places.

A TE like Wolford or a G like AJ Cann.......those guys could get significant playing time.

Cann is my top Bills pick in the draft as think he fits scheme and need and be an ideal pick. Yet have a feeling he could be gone in the top 40.

Chan

Yes it is, but you can find a backup LB in a number of places.

A TE like Wolford or a G like AJ Cann.......those guys could get significant playing time.

Could they? They aren't taking over for Clay this year, and any two TE sets are going to take snaps away from Woods/Harvin/Felton.

G is a different story.

Edited by FireChan

But according to their draft they are all gone. By the way where is Braxton Miller slotted to get drafted by Walter Football?

i only see one round so far. He will likely go anywhere from round 4 to UDFA. Depends on the status of his shoulder, whether he plays qb, or switches positions imo.