Minor good news on Cordy Glenn

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping this line just comes out shocking us all. Incognito brings some attitude to spark up Glenn. Reignite Wood who seemed to be complacent, too. And then our roghtbsidet. I hope we get guys that Kromer just trains to destroy and lay out

My bad, what is a roghtbsidet?

I'm sure dollar signs have nothing to do with his newfound dedication in a contract year.

No one is saying it has nothing to do with it. Just that he's played well before it was a contract year.

That's outstanding. He's a huge guy and great to hear about him being in great shape, plus the health concerns seem to not have lingered.

He's made the transition to pro ball. Good. Now the big question is why is he doing this? Is his contract up this year? This is normally what happens, guy needs to have a great year to get a great contract from some team in the league. Its all about the business end. Is his contract up this year?

I think the whole "contract year" is insulting to Glenn. Last year he had an illness that didn't allow him to practice and stay in shape. It clearly hurt his performance.

Before last year, when he physically couldn't train, did he have any other issues with being out of shape or not preparing? I don't recall any issues from when he was drafted to now. He's working out and came in to camp in shape because that's the type of player/person he is, not because he's in a contract year.

"that's the type of player/person he is"? please....

It is a contract year. Plain and simple.

Edited by 8and8Forever

It is a contract year. Plain and simple.

So Mario Williams loafed since he got here? Could have been in much better shape and tried harder? Imagine how good JJ watt could play if this was his contract year? Could we give Fred Jackson a series of one year contracts so he gets in better shape and tries harder every year instead of once in a while?

new found dedication in a contract year.

He's also coming back from a year in which he had an undisclosed medical issue in the off season that seemed to hurt his conditioning throughout the entire year.

I'm sure being healthy again has a great deal to do with his 'new found' dedication....

Great to hear...I'm sure this training we will hear about many guys coming in and being in great shape. There will be some serious amounts of press like we've never seen before this August and we will see inside scoops on so many camp battles. I like that Glenn is motivated and he will need it with all the def line talent in the AFC east.