Rumor: Eagles trying to trade Bradford for Manziel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per Lacanfora, the Browns have lobbed this trade idea to the eagles, but the Eagles aren't too interested in Manziel

The Browns have gotta be "that guy" in your fantasy league who offers Rivers & Gates for Luck & Gronk and tells people he almost traded for Luck.

Chip Kelly is like a 12 year old jacked up on pixie sticks and Peeps playing Madden for the first time.

this is so right on!

I wonder what the Vegas odds are on Bradford being on the Eagles roster at the start of the season. I'd give it 31-1

I know it's just conjecture, but...

Trade Foles and a fifth for Bradford and a fourth, trade Bradford (and presumably picks) for Manziel and a first round pick (at least), trade Manziel and two first-rounders to move up to select Mariotta.

So that's Foles, a fifth, and two firsts, for Mariotta.

Suddenly, the EJ Manuel deal doesn't seem that bad.

I know it's just conjecture, but...

Trade Foles and a fifth for Bradford and a fourth, trade Bradford (and presumably picks) for Manziel and a first round pick (at least), trade Manziel and two first-rounders to move up to select Mariotta.

So that's Foles, a fifth, and two firsts, for Mariotta.

Suddenly, the EJ Manuel deal doesn't seem that bad.

And a second in 2016 for Bradford.

And a second in 2016 for Bradford.

In three years, the Eagles are going to be far more than a train wreck. More like "train crossing a bridge that a barge hits, while a plane crashes on the train, in the middle of a hurricane."

Too bad it's not the Pats. I kinda have a soft spot for the Eagles, given they're the only NFC East team we didn't lose a Superbowl to...

In three years, the Eagles are going to be far more than a train wreck. More like "train crossing a bridge that a barge hits, while a plane crashes on the train, in the middle of a hurricane."

Too bad it's not the Pats. I kinda have a soft spot for the Eagles, given they're the only NFC East team we didn't lose a Superbowl to...

The Bradford trade really was unbelievably unacceptable. It's not talked about enough.

I would have to agree. I think the Eagles are gonna be a wreck on a wreck by the time Chip is done.

Haha. Had chocolate covered Peeps for the first time this weekend. Absolutely amazing.

The Bills aren't trading their starting qb.

Imo

Correct, Cassel's here for the year at least.

I'm sure that they'd jump at an opportunity to trade their backup if the price is right.

Chip will either be the greatest football mind that there has ever been or a blistering idiot.

Even if he is somehow making the 'right' personnel moves...he's pissing off a lot of players. He's going to have to be genius every single year.

Football-wise, I think Philly and Chip might be the best fit possible. Chip is doing it his way and he's fearless, if there's anyone going to get the best out of Johnny, I put him high on the list.

It depends what pick they get. If they convince the Browns to give #12 and Johnny for Bradford, my hat's off to Chip, that puts the Eagles in position to grab Mariota and removes one of the primary threats to trade up. If they just move around 2nds to turn Foles into Johnny, that's a big fail.

I'm curious about two potential factors, the first being I can't imagine Demarco would be too thrilled. The second is the conditional pick the Rams owe the Eagles. If Bradford plays less than 50% of the snaps, the Eagles get a 3rd. If he's not on the roster, how can he play 50% of the snaps?

Football-wise, I think Philly and Chip might be the best fit possible. Chip is doing it his way and he's fearless, if there's anyone going to get the best out of Johnny, I put him high on the list.

It depends what pick they get. If they convince the Browns to give #12 and Johnny for Bradford, my hat's off to Chip, that puts the Eagles in position to grab Mariota and removes one of the primary threats to trade up. If they just move around 2nds to turn Foles into Johnny, that's a big fail.

I'm curious about two potential factors, the first being I can't imagine Demarco would be too thrilled. The second is the conditional pick the Rams owe the Eagles. If Bradford plays less than 50% of the snaps, the Eagles get a 3rd. If he's not on the roster, how can he play 50% of the snaps?

Cleveland is shopping shopping Johnny, Eagles didn't call.