Jacob Eason - 2016 QB prospect (Tony Eason's son)

I understand this is long down the road, and you can delete this if you want...but I just wanted to share this with people, so they can get to know him now. This kid is going to be a stud. There is zero doubt in my mind, as long as he stays healthy, he will become a top-pick in the NFL draft when he is eligible. He is 6-5/6-6, 215 lbs right now, and he will be a senior in high school next year. These are his junior season highlights. Look at how good he is already.

(I'm really into football and hockey prospects, I was watching Connor McDavid long before there was any "McEichel" debate.)

This kid could be the next generational talent at QB in the NFL...check him out.

His arm is incredible. His mobility for his size is impressive. His footwork, the way he squares up to throw, the power behind his throws, the ball-placement and touch on his throws, the way he drives off his back foot and puts his hips into his throws, the spin on the ball when he does throw...it's all there. (Highest rated QB commit since Matthew Stafford in 2006.)

(Again, sorry if this is not the place to post something like this, but seeing these kinds of things gets me excited for the future of the sport. I love this stuff.)

EDIT: He has played varsity ball since he was a freshman, and I think he has been a captain since his sophomore year...but I cannot find the article where I read that.

Edited by Bubbles from Sunnyvale

And please, folks, this has nothing to do with the Bills needing a QB. Lol. I just wanted to share this with people. His skill-set blows my mind.

I have got to say that this kid's throws on the run are impressive.

Right? Especially for his size!!!

The director of scouting for 247 sports says "there is nothing he is missing." (And he is not even a senior in high school yet!)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/247sports-jacob-eason-tops-2016-class/vi-BBie9aA

Edited by Bubbles from Sunnyvale

I understand this is long down the road, and you can delete this if you want...but I just wanted to share this with people, so they can get to know him now. This kid is going to be a stud. There is zero doubt in my mind, as long as he stays healthy, he will become a top-pick in the NFL draft when he is eligible. He is 6-5/6-6, 215 lbs right now, and he will be a senior in high school next year. These are his junior season highlights. Look at how good he is already.

(I'm really into football and hockey prospects, I was watching Connor McDavid long before there was any "McEichel" debate.)

This kid could be the next generational talent at QB in the NFL...check him out.

His arm is incredible. His mobility for his size is impressive. His footwork, the way he squares up to throw, the power behind his throws, the ball-placement and touch on his throws, the way he drives off his back foot and puts his hips into his throws, the spin on the ball when he does throw...it's all there. (Highest rated QB commit since Matthew Stafford in 2006.)

(Again, sorry if this is not the place to post something like this, but seeing these kinds of things gets me excited for the future of the sport. I love this stuff.)

EDIT: He has played varsity ball since he was a freshman, and I think he has been a captain since his sophomore year...but I cannot find the article where I read that.

nice arm, hope he turns out.

(BTW I hate Sunnyvale, It's always 70 degrees there, for some reason my weather page likes to mock me by putting their temperature up with mine :pirate: )